Sign in to follow this  
Nickprovs

Where do you get anti-biotics?

I'm not sick but want to prepare for my group just in case they do get sick. I checked two hospitals and have yet to find any? I've also been in two supermarkets and still haven't seen a single box of antibiotics. Any tips?

Haha can you be more specific? Like what types of buildings they are typically found in.

This sickness is a pain in the ass. My friend spawned sick for some reason RIGHT AFTER INSTALLING THE PATCH, and since we travel together he made me sick as well. I think the infections should go away after a while without antibiotics; I don't want to be stuck like this forever.

This sickness is a pain in the ass. My friend spawned sick for some reason RIGHT AFTER INSTALLING THE PATCH' date=' and since we travel together he made me sick as well. I think the infections should go away after a while without antibiotics; I don't want to be stuck like this forever.

[/quote']

This is funny.:D

I've actually never been sick yet, nor have I found any antibiotics. We were at war at the Cherno Hospital for hours last night, never saw any spawn. Doh.

This sickness is a pain in the ass. My friend spawned sick for some reason RIGHT AFTER INSTALLING THE PATCH' date=' and since we travel together he made me sick as well. I think the infections should go away after a while without antibiotics; I don't want to be stuck like this forever.

[/quote']

Its also funny that we are dealing with "normal" infections in a zombie game, where traditionally if someone is "infected" they are a zombie.

I told him not to cough on me, but he wouldn't listen. Also apparently infections in Chernarus are so severe that you start showing symptoms within minutes after catching them...

[/quote']

Its also funny that we are dealing with "normal" infections in a zombie game, where traditionally if someone is "infected" they are a zombie.

I told him not to cough on me, but he wouldn't listen. Also apparently infections in Chernarus are so severe that you start showing symptoms within minutes after catching them...

Indeed, the place is a shithole. Have you been to Cherogorsk in the day time? Gun shots all the time.

I'll never vacation there with the wife and kids.

It's funny because now my whole group is sick. We found fire though. Pro-tip don't set it up in a house even on the first floor it disappeared for us when we did that.

One of our guys is sick..

We are making him stay 50 feet away from us..

We find food, bring it near him, drop it..and then let him pick it up when we get away.

Damn leapers..