TheWeedMan

UK 180 - Doomed to Consume Community hosted by Xstreamgaming.net

Well, the big camps ye.

Though I have had a car hidden that noone has touched for atleast 4 days now.

where abouts is it :P

It's mine! Also it has red paint job so it drives faster! Dakka dakka!

I have been keeping a close eye on the antics of SOBR clan on the server and we may set another trap so see if the results end in the same outcome. Thomas Beckett seems to be extremely lucky at finding vehicles and I have some reasons to suspect foul play at foot.

BattleEye are working on something big so time will tell.

• Like 1

weed when you have time.can you look at the logs or something.there was a hacker on the server

Hi Guys,just wanted to let the admins know I was on the server 2days ago (12th August) and me and a friend encountered hackers who were using god mode and teleporting near Stary Sobor my friend was killed but I managed to log out with a broken leg,it was around 11.00pm to 11.30 Uk time if that's any help in finding them.

It's the second time this has happened to me now,(the first time was a different server) hackers are spoiling a great game.

Yeah we encountered 1 last night too using invisibility, not showing on thermals either.

I've been updating the scripts.txt as I find dodgys in the logs...hopefully we start to see things clearing up soon.

Remember all of this :) Good times, good times :)

melonsarecool was it you i shot out the chopper?

Double darn....after running all the way up from the coast (where i didnt log out..) i make it up to the north west side forest outside Devils castle where i had some tents. When i get there there are no tents.... I run a bit back and forth thinking maybe im just not in the right spot. so i stop to open my map then BAM..one shot close range in the back. Wtf!? Thought i was pretty safe out there in the deepest nomansland in the forest while there was few people on the server. There also had been no killings for a while but when i log back in 2 or 3 other people are killed before i log out again.

Hacker or just extremely unlucky?

Think ill just stop trying to gear up much after this and only hang out in elektro being friendly to people.

At about 2030 today (like 5 mins ago) I believe hacker insta-killed myself and my clanmate Magic Marvin, then spawned near where we were and killed a guy that we had just started playing with Johan then took our car and everything in it, no idea who it was but just thought you should have a look into it - its annoying when you play on a server for a fair bit get all setup with tents and equipment get a vehicle working and then lose everything to a pathetic hacker.

nice find nerdrage, get that shit up and running weed bro

hacker on server again. logged in just now and saw it was daylight when it shouldnt. weedman did talk about changing timezone so i thought id risk it. was still suspicious though and was ready to alt f4 at any moment. and low and behold i just got teleported somewhere. think i made it out before i got killed.

also mumble server down?

logged back in and i find my self alone inside a thunderdome at NW airfield.was feeling a bit peckish so i helped my self to some beans.

Edited by Nerdrage

Does anyone know if satchel charges can be found in the game, Dakke killed a dude yesterday and I nicked all of his shit which includes a couple of satchel charges.

In other news he also had a MK48, fuck yeah! :D

Edit: Nvm, found them on the Wiki and are barracks only spawns

Edited by Frenzy

Nice, might see ppl online on the evenings now then :D

Also, haven't seen you guys online for a while, or is it just bad timing?

Edit: Nvm, it's now getting dark and will not be day time until late at night

Edited by Dakke

Uhm.. I was just running around looking for crash sites.

All of a sudden I hear someone say "hello" through the ingame voice over. Tried to start a conversation with him but all i got was 3 exactly the same "hello"-s.

Then when I turned around there was a massive ammo/gun storage (like the ones in the shooting range mod). I just logged out incase he intended to kill me after having som fun.

The ones online was

UKGC

Farslain

Reilly

Teocyn

Around 16:45 gmt.