TheWeedMan

UK 180 - Doomed to Consume Community hosted by Xstreamgaming.net

[VETERAN] [GMT+1] [3RD:ON] [CH:OFF] [50 Slot Mumble Server] [6 Hour Restarts - 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 18:00]

Admins: TheWeedMan, Cas, Arch3r, AngryJonny

Hey All

Being a NEW server on the block I thought I would open an official UK 180 thread for those that play there and players can introduce themselves etc

We are still currently tweaking the server (well still trying to get to grips with the configs lol) but we plan to make it GMT-8 for the nightshift players amongst us.

Hopefully we'll get a countdown warning system put inplace for the server restarts (looking at systems now).

For those players that play on our server daily, feel free to use our mumble voice server (English Speaking Only). For details please contact myself or another Admin. Also anyone that is not an arsehole is welcome to join our community lol

For Fast Reliable UK Based game server hosting please visit: www.xstreamgaming.net

Edited by TheWeedMan
  • Like 4

Good to find a server with non arsehole admins, even if one of them does kill you and steal your motorbike :(

Lol it was a misjudgment and a confusion of party's lol.

We did redeem ourselves by healing you up ;)

You redeemed yourselves by killing Evilrip TBH, he is an asshole :D

BTW:

Frenzi

Dakke

Evilrip/Mori (dumbass has two acounts, both died last night :D )

Giskler

Xzarr

Nerdrage

Badbonk

These are all us and you will see some of us on each night.

Evilrip already said he is going to kill you but at least I am friendly.

If you are up for trading stuff we can arrange some meet ups but I wouldn't trust any of them but me TBH. We need engines and if you find a MK48, me wants, seeing as I lost mine last night due to some asshole opening fire on me unprovoked ;)

Edited by Frenzy
  • Like 1

Tell Evilrip he better be a good shot and have the eyes of a hawk lol.

Im a ghost in the night when hunting my prey just ask Nerdrage who experienced my 900 meter heady for spraying his mp5 at us as we drove by him, hunting people is what we do best....unfortunately tag names are off so I'll need to headshot you all to get to Evilrip lmao

I doubt that, he is the only one that runs into open fields when we're stalking someone down :P

Lol Players like that get you all killed.....Do you guys have any antibiotics you wanna trade?

Edited by TheWeedMan

Hey Flip

UK 180 also has a 50slot voice comms service for all players on the server to use as sidechat is disabled. If you have a group of friends that you play along side on the server we can setup a private room for you all to use apon request ;)

Thanks man, pretty much everyone is on holiday right now but I'll message you soon haha <3

Hello all! Finally i can post!

First of all, don't listen to Frenzi he's full of shit. Yes it is unbelievable but they do indeed stack shit that high! :lol:

Really enjoying the server and for now its a place to call home! Looking forward to seeing you all in-game.

Lol Players like that get you all killed.....Do you guys have any antibiotics you wanna trade?

Think we have one Anti Biotics, rarest shit in the game aside from Mountain Dew :P Sure I can't trade you some ATVs, that is if we can get em 200yds without em flipping :P

We think we just had a hacker, Evil saw him running about the same speed as a car overland.

• Like 1

Ok who has stole my bike, come on own up >:(

You stole my bike :P Although we had our Ural nicked by the super speedy dude :(

Hey I play on this server from time to time. I've been trying to find a server to call home and I've decided it'll be a server I have a vehicle on. Will any of you be willing to trade some sort of vehicle? Make me and offer?

lol you'll be lucky a4410, I did have a bike until some dirty gypsy stole it. I suggest you watch and follow then spring into gypsy mode lol

lol you'll be lucky a4410, I did have a bike until some dirty gypsy stole it. I suggest you watch and follow then spring into gypsy mode lol

I found one in an open field near Kozlovka was that yours lol ?

Hey I play on this server from time to time. I've been trying to find a server to call home and I've decided it'll be a server I have a vehicle on. Will any of you be willing to trade some sort of vehicle? Make me and offer?

Do you want a tractor? :D

so you have a tractor? hmm

ive lost a few vehicles from server restarts, you might find one of them on your travels, feck knows where they end up lol

Ive lost the big brown truck....who stole it lol bloomin gypsys ;)

pretty sure it was the hacking guy yesterday, we have had our PBX, Ural and motorbike taken. Still got pickup, hatchback, 1-2 ATVs oh and we just repaired a chopper :D

Gratz on the chopper, but you do know im gonna be itchin to shoot that down ;)