TheWeedMan

UK 180 - Doomed to Consume Community hosted by Xstreamgaming.net

Great! Looking forward to play on the server again. How is the antihax working out otherways?

It seems to doing its job bro, I still sift the logs tho just incase but its all good ;)

all tents disappeared after the restart at 18:00 today - did you clean the database?

thx for looking into it.

Im thinking of making the server a private hive with whitelisting to make the server more hack secure. I'd like to have the servers regular players have a say in this and let me know your thoughts

Yeah that would be great. I have been waiting for this server to go private hive since i like playing on it and i like being on mumbe with you guys. Being constant victim to hackers have kept me off this server and the game for weeks now.

If you decide to go private i hope you look in to the possibility of an alt-f4 fix i know some serves have.

Hello all. It's been a while!

I have been away for a while and it's mostly down to scripters/hackers. I would definitely start playing again if uk180 would go private.

Have a nice day. We already play a large number of time on your server, we see as well you treat safety of player and safety of the server. We are very grateful to you. And whether there is one question there will be your serever is transferred to version 1.7.3?

Edited by Asassin11