TheWeedMan

UK 180 - Doomed to Consume Community hosted by Xstreamgaming.net

Logged in again, turns out theres 20 items of each item in the whole arma game. And somone have taken atleast pistol and other survival gear..

Uhm.. I was just running around looking for crash sites.

All of a sudden I hear someone say "hello" through the ingame voice over. Tried to start a conversation with him but all i got was 3 exactly the same "hello"-s.

Then when I turned around there was a massive ammo/gun storage (like the ones in the shooting range mod). I just logged out incase he intended to kill me after having som fun.

The ones online was

UKGC

Farslain

Reilly

Teocyn

Around 16:45 gmt.

He missed one name that should be added to that list, "Dakke", dirty Swe! :ph34r:

can anyone get on the server.a was on it this morning and got on it fine.now its just stuck on loading

http://imgur.com/a/qEkrm#mQJfp

have a look

seen ppl getting kicked for battleye script restriction 96.this morning when a was on.and now am getting kicked for it.no one is on the server.

only happening on our server.played on 3 different servers and got in fine.dont know if the server just needs a restart.will try again once your on weed

Edited by arch3r

5 ppl on the server so i guess its fixed?

Btw, when are you guys online? I would love to hook up with you guys if possible, most of our "gang" have grown bored of the game until things gets fixed.

aww cool its fixed about time as well.cas is working and playing cs go for now.weed and i and angryjonny are on most nights.who from your gang are still playing

Me, frenzi and dont know about nerdrage.

Im mostly not playin because I don't want to run around by myself and me and frenzi have been online on different times for a while now.

Im playing! Even been on mumble with these crazy scottsmen. Ill be back on when my bad back is better.....cant even sit upright atm.

can someone try to join the server.just so a know its just not me getting kicked.any news on when the server will be fixed.this is the only server a cant join so its not my end.

Edited by arch3r

Logged into the server, started with that i spawned in the debug forest, atleast I think. Then when i relogged i was at the beach with absolutely nothing, not even a bandage?

That's abit lame.. bye bye mk 48, dmr, range finder, ghuille and all other yummy stuff.. :(

wtf how did u get in.been trying to get in most of the day.and from when a posted about it kicking for battleye.a get into the lobby and then it goes on to the loading with the white loading bar.a left it running went done stuff.came back and it was still on loading.a was away for half a hour.

this does not happen on anyother server just this.fuck this shit back to bf3 cant be arsed with this shit battleye sucks ass

tryed to join again kicked

Edited by arch3r

whenever i try to join your server i get kicked by battleye for the script restriction 96 (or w/e) only seems to happen on your server. i can join any other server fine :)

whenever i try to join your server i get kicked by battleye for the script restriction 96 (or w/e) only seems to happen on your server. i can join any other server fine :)

your not the only one mate.the joys of the admin not bein on

was able to play on the server for 2 hours. every other player trying to join gets kicked for script restriction #96.

I got kicked for #96 after finding a bicycle that i drove on to a wall. not able to get back in now.

was able to play on the server for 2 hours. every other player trying to join gets kicked for script restriction #96.

I got kicked for #96 after finding a bicycle that i drove on to a wall. not able to get back in now.

a get to the lobby then kick for that.thats how far a get lol.we need the weedman

Just ran in to a very nice fellow way up north of berezino, with basic survivor gear, who very much wanted to be my friend. He wanted to be my friend so much that 6 or 7 bullets from my dmr at very close range didnt even stop him from trying to give me some man love.

Now as the homophobic i am i had to leave the server before something nasty happened to me.

server gone wonky again...cant get in after a server crash at the most anoying time ever.

Hey weedman. Found this post on reddit the other day: http://www.reddit.co...simple_console/

Might be worth checking out if you havent already.

whats the deal with this, have you looked into this weedman?

i played on a server that ran something like it (community bans list or something like that) and didnt see any hackers all night, apart from the ones that got kicked as they tried to join.

we need something like this, as our server has hackers on every night, plus we could use more admins with kick powers

Weed..the dayz antihax you installed has banned me from the server on both my chars for; (Battleye: admin ban (DayZ anti-hax ( object access flooding)

It seems to be a false positive that happens for different reasons for different players. Dont know what caused it for me...it wouldnt even let me log in all the way on both my accounts before it banned.

Could you look in to it please.

Edited by Nerdrage