Kyle747

3rd Person

Hey just a quick question on my laptop i am not able to use the number pad enter to go into 3rd person and was wondering where i could switch the hot key to something else i looked but could not find it and was wondering if any of you guys could help me out thanks.

just look around in the options, under controles, im sure the option is there, and just bind it to something else.

Options > Controls

Just remember that some server have Third Person turned off (the awesome servers) so if it isn't working that could also be it.

Yes but be like carefull there is like no keys left to binde it to I found arma uses most of them apart from th Y key but I use that fro TS3

Yes but be like carefull there is like no keys left to binde it to I found arma uses most of them apart from th Y key but I use that fro TS3

Haha, think about us poor fuckers without numpads. :) I have some buttons with multiple bindings and there are some confusion sometimes. :)

Most commands aren't used or needed so just unbind them.

I don't know what the hell I'd do without my number pad. I don't even acknowledge the 10 numbers at the top of my keyboard anymore.