sebas (DayZ)

shotgun don't damage?

i was last night( for me) in a supermarket and i saw 2 guys run in so i shoot the first from a distance with my ak-74, after not killing him bot get him with a broken bone he passed out and his buddy came to help him not shoot me but help so i shoot again with my ak at them and the first guy died, cause i had a m1014 in my backpack with slugs i thought lets go to him behind those stands so he couldn't see me coming and i raped him from the side, the strange thing was he had a ak type of gun and he could have killed me before i killed him while i was with my shotgun just 2 meter from him away, so shotguns don't work where they are made for, just to make clear this was in also in night in game

so did u people had the same problem with a shotgun don't damage close by someone?

ow don't need stupid comments nobody likes stupid comments

Edited by sebas

I think he accidentally the entire thread.

(Seriously what is the question here? I've read it twice and know my head hurts.)

I have no idea what the question is....

Could not have said it better myself.....

Anyway amusing insight into the soul of a shopping mall killer.

You guys must not understand here... The question has no answer, so we must answer in phrases the user himself has no conceit of understanding.

i have edited the question so u guys don't need to read the story or of not understanding the story