Sign in to follow this  
slugsmoneygirls

Why don't I just go play some DayZ?

Find an update guide.

It's not rocket science; sounds like you're not up to date on your Arma 2 beta.

• Like 2

if you have six launcher, or some other launching program, your game should update automaticly. and when/if your using six launcer, go all the way to the side of the serverlist, and press the filter thingy in the top and make all the highest version be on top. and try those.

Find an update guide.

It's not rocket science; sounds like you're not up to date on your Arma 2 beta.

I see what you did there even you didn't OH see what i did there *hint hint* avatar.

why do you want to play OP?

it's too hard for you.. you need games like cod where it takes 5 shots to kill a person and the skill cap is higher LOL

it's too hard for you.. you need games like cod where it takes 5 shots to kill a person and the skill cap is higher LOL

you are a fool and a retard go and jump off a cliff like a retard and get eaten by sharks you faggot go burned in hell for being so sucks.

Has been warned already ealier today.

+ PPS 7 days.

Boneboys.

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 2

Yo dude...you being a douche right now? the man said he isn't playing due to technical difficulties...why you bring up irrelevant shit like that. You need to get the belt across dat ass....ya i just typed that what...WHAT...HMM WHAT YOU GANA DO WHAT WHAT!!!! (rabies)

• Like 2

"Go burned in hell for being so sucks". What????? Rofl

Yo dude...you being a douche right now? the man said he isn't playing due to technical difficulties...why you bring up irrelevant shit like that. You need to get the belt across dat ass....ya i just typed that what...WHAT...HMM WHAT YOU GANA DO WHAT WHAT!!!! (rabies)

it's not irrelevant at all. if you'd bothered to read his "reduce gun power" rant. you'd understand. get back to your bridge little man.

it's not irrelevant at all. if you'd bothered to read his "reduce gun power" rant. you'd understand. get back to your bridge little man.

keep discussion relevant to threads u idiot

Whenever there's an update some servers take time to get that update. I just click ok and entered the Multiplayer from the game itself and find another one.

keep discussion relevant to threads u idiot

relevant to a completely pointless thread?

okay kid

My bridge brings in beans bitch look at my comment i don't see jack shit on yours...