happylarry77

I try not to hate too much BUT

Has anyone noticed updates and communication with us from Rocket has been declining as the popularity of the mod rises? Rocket may be going to talks presenting the game or working on the stand alone etc but I've noticed the bugs aren't getting fixed even half as quick. I'm not whinging or anything, I'm just asking if I'm the only one that has noticed this? He must be a busy, busy man now.

Game is in alpha stage, they will be fixed in time. Hes recently started fixing more bugs in updates imstead of putting in more stuff. When he puts more stuff in thats like putting nitros oxide on a broken car theres really no point until its fixed. Same should go with the mod

Read the pending update 1.7.1.4. Something (the one hes working on)

And read how many posts he makes answering peoples dumb questions...

Has anyone noticed updates and communication with us from Rocket has been declining as the popularity of the mod rises? Rocket may be going to talks presenting the game or working on the stand alone etc but I've noticed the bugs aren't getting fixed even half as quick. I'm not whinging or anything, I'm just asking if I'm the only one that has noticed this? He must be a busy, busy man now.

funny enough, he is actually communicating alot more now. answering questions in his pending threads, which i have not seen that much before.

maybe you should actually read his posts.

and he IS fixing bugs, some just need more time to get fixed.

and yea, the signature is inappropriate.

Edited by Azrail

@op- what choo talking about willis?

Edited by opeth

Alpha is for adding stuff to the game and seeing what sticks. Beta is for bug fixing and polishing up the game. We are in alpha. The bugs are really not that bad.

It's in Alpha. Anyone who complains, not comments but complains (there is a difference), is an idiot. BTW lose the signature bud, feeding stereotypes does nothing for anyone.

Okay, the sig is gone sorry guys, I was just quoting a Kanye West song for a joke with my friend, didn't realise people would find it offensive.

I understand it's Alpha and I'm not one of those OMG THIS GAEM IS UNPLAYABLE FIX FIX guys, I'm not saying he's not doing anything, it just to me it seemed like a month or two ago there was a heap of updates and I'd always see him post. Apparently I'm wrong, I was just seeing if anyone else was feeling this. Apparently I need to look harder in the right posts haha.