Sign in to follow this  
BaitedHook

Hackers beating alt f-4ers by tping people to island

>alt f4

>stuck on island when changed server

>tries to swim back to mainland

>lose all gear

• Like 1

I actually think this is great, it is fighting fire with fire, just that this time it's actually working!

I actually think this is great, it is fighting fire with fire, just that this time it's actually working!

hacker told everyone to kill each other and the winners gets a free trip back inland, he didnt shoot us or nothing......people were already trying to kill each other already

in a way the hacker is holding everyone hostage and if people leave and change server, we basically lose our gear because we have to swim across the ocean.

Edited by BaitedHook

Okay, well, there was nothing about that. It just said "alt-f4ers were tped to the island in the south". Nothing more about that. The way it happened to you is pretty bad. I was actually wondering because 2 friends of mine were killed 2 days ago, just on that island, we were exploring it and when they climbed the light tower they got shot from a guy that just seemed to spawn there by the beach. But he shot them within 1 sec, both headshots. Either very lucky or very good, but then he (I think) teleported to me, as he just "spawned" infront of me, lying on the ground, aiming at me, I jumped behind the rock with my running momentum he couldn't hit me, after a few seconds he despawned again I just left that mess.

There is a hack to see you even when you're hidden, just so you know - it involves making the a noise as though their legs are being broken a few times.

If you hear that, disconnect.

-MONSTER

• Like 1