Chewbacca Jesus

Just what is the best sniper?

In my opinion, it's the AS50 over the SVD camo, purely because of its zoom. Even with the range measurements, I always feel at a disadvantage shooting with the SVD because the target seems so far away. Difficult to be precise, if you will.

Best sniper might be Lee Enfield! You can find it easily, lots of ammo and it's simply powerfull.

On the side note I believe that forum dwellers agreed that AS50 is best since its not as loud as M107, uses both its own and m107 mags, has zeroing up to 1600m and seems a bit shorter then m107.

Dragunov and DMR are 2nd league with it's smaller calibre anyway.

• Like 1

Well I've only got a DMR, but i'd imagine that it's the best...I've seen AS50/M107 gameplay and it seems that they have massive recoil, which means if you miss your follow up shots are gonna be slow. Whereas the DMR, with its high semi auto rate of fire, low recoil when scoped and 20 round mag allows you to easily spray the target. It's like a friggin FN FAL with an awesome scope and 800m effective range.

PS No i'm not a newb, I'm a good shot in general and I"ve done quite well with CZ550 in the past, but i don't care how good u are if a guy notices sniper fire he's gonna run serpentine, and it's basically impossible to hit serpentine runners at 800m without spraying.

Edited by ericdude88

Yeah I really want to get rid of this SVD camo for an AS50 or DMR. Not only do I have difficulty with the SVD but I've got no ammo anymore! Anybody know of a reliable trader that may be interested?

The AS50 is the best sniper to use during the day due to its immense damage, extreme effective range and being semi automatic. It'll kill any player in one shot, and will destroy vehicles in conjunction with AS50 ammunition.

The DMR is the best sniper to use at night solely because it's the only sniper rifle compatible with night vision goggles, if you're discounting the modified FN FAL. It has very plentiful ammunition with a large magazine size, deals great damage and is semi automatic.

DMR.

Variable zoom, is usable in 90% of situations, can be used as a battle rifle in a bind, hip fires well, recoil is low, ammunition is plentiful and powerful - can be used with NVG...

AS50 - love it, but it is the DMR...

Chewbacca Jesus i would love to trade you the as50 i picked up from a hacker yesterday, got 10 clips for it but i would like ammo with that SVD :|

All i want is a M24 or SVD and keep getting as50's nd m107's

Chewbacca Jesus i would love to trade you the as50 i picked up from a hacker yesterday, got 10 clips for it but i would like ammo with that SVD :|

LIFE MUST BE SO HARD FOR YOU!

*still regrets not picking up the CZ550 he found the other day*

AS50 and M107 might be the strongest and have the longest range, but they are not common enough to be relied upon, unless you of course dupe the shit out of them and their ammo.

Personally I believe the DMR is the best, it's common, can one hit kill people up to 600 meters and has a 20 round semi-auto clip with low recoil for quick follow up shots.

Haha, life's tough, eh? Well, I'm not sure about finding SVD ammo since it's incredibly annoying to find. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to trade for it though. If you get a DMR, would you be willing to trade the DMR and maybe 2 or 3 Mags for the SVD camo?