Sign in to follow this  
Phantom/Vyndorn

Civil Defense Sirens

I think the larger cities like Cherno, Berizeno, Electro, Zelenigrosk, (I'm sure I miss spelled those, but doesn't matter) should have civil defense sirens go off for short periods of times. This would add more characteristic and in-depth environments for a zombie apocalypse. It would act much like the bells do in the towers.

A civil defense siren sounds like this:

• Like 2

been suggested before, (but is hidden among piles of posts)

yea i love the idea of this being used somewhere on map, but i dont think it should go off ever so often, just like the bells shouldnt ring periodically, should be all player driven

but yea they are kinda creepy anyway, let alone feeling like your sitting in the eye of the storm XD

sounds good, but i dont mind the idea of them being in the big towns too.

theyd have to be powered via a generator or electric grid though XD

Sirens, and more lights in the world, especially around cities :) Would make night time so much more interesting!

i like it. it'd add to the atmosphere of the game. +1 for this idea.

I was also thinking perhaps people could trigger them by entering certain zones? I'm not sure how you'd do it, but perhaps during airfield raids on hangers or barracks.

Sirens, and more lights in the world, especially around cities :) Would make night time so much more interesting!

fail...

it is an apocalipse the sirens are good but lights dude rip of

Well, people can just put them up? There could be fires? Players could fuel reserve generators? Some towns might actually use renewable energy, or players building bases with a windmill in them? Think man, just think ;)

• Like 1

How did this turn into a fire lightbulb rainbow post?

The sirens are meant for more indepth feeling to the game. They fit perfectly along side of a horror Apocalypse theme