Shadow2659

Trading for NVG great deal

I am trading an assortment of varying tin cans and empty whiskey bottles in exchange for 2 pairs of NVG. Comment if interested.

• Like 1

Possibly willing to throw in chemlight(blue) if necessary to tilt the scale more my way.

Alright, sounds good. But those bottles better be empty. I don't want to find any of that damned whiskey still in them. And I want my tin cans slightly crushed, but not beyond recognition.

I'll drop the NVGs atop the control tower at the Vybor airfield. Come alone, drop a single ALICE pack filled with the payment, take the goggles, and leave. If I see you even think about cheating me and leaving with the pack, I'll destroy the tower with a satchel charge. You have been warned.

• Like 1

Alright, sounds good. But those bottles better be empty. I don't want to find any of that damned whiskey still in them. And I want my tin cans slightly crushed, but not beyond recognition.

I'll drop the NVGs atop the control tower at the Vybor airfield. Come alone, drop a single ALICE pack filled with the payment, take the goggles, and leave. If I see you even think about cheating me and leaving with the pack, I'll destroy the tower with a satchel charge. You have been warned.

Do you actually have a satchel charge? Id be willing to trade anything for it. "except M136 and sandbags dont have of those." Mostly everything else i can get from friends or my tents.

Do you actually have a satchel charge? Id be willing to trade anything for it. "except M136 and sandbags dont have of those." Mostly everything else i can get from friends or my tents.

I have 2 and those are the only things I want :\

We have literally EVERYTHING except those. Our M136 was stolen with our UAZ -__-

I have 2 and those are the only things I want :\

We have literally EVERYTHING except those. Our M136 was stolen with our UAZ -__-

Good sir. If you wouldnt mind Lets talk business.

Steam: Alphabass5 "shows up as kilocuna"

I wish I had a satchel charge. I saw one once in a tent, but the owners came by and promptly shot me while I was grabbing the NVGs and the like it also contained. No, I have literally everything except a satchel charge and an AS50 (though I've found 3, all of which were eaten by bugs within the day). Also no vehicles, every single one I've repaired got deleted. I've seen some tin cans laying around though, I never bothered to pick them up. This guy claims they're a good trade for my NVG so I think I'll take him up on his offer and try them out. I mean, he's giving me several things for just one item. It's gotta be a good deal!

I think some tin cans with a mountain dew should be a decent deal for you?