DJE1337

Cant open Multiplayer?

When i was playing with a group of friends all of the sudden my screen went black and i had to force quit my game. The next time i started the game back up when i went to click multiplayer it just gets stuck at "receiving" and locks up my computer. I have installed new drivers, new beta patch, updated dayz, verified game files, and restarted my computer. None of these methods work and i dont know what to do?

DJE1337

Having the same problem on my side since a couple of minutes.

Doesn't see any MP servers anymore...

Having the same problem on my side since a couple of minutes.

Doesn't see any MP servers anymore...

ya it seems that a few others are having this too. hope somebody can help us out

ahhh its gotta be the update or hackers. it'll be backs soon.. i hope =( new update ETA was 25th and iso maybe they're a little behind and putting it out now

ahhh its gotta be the update or hackers. it'll be backs soon.. i hope =( new update ETA was 25th and iso maybe they're a little behind and putting it out now

when was the update pushed out?

It's happening to everyone by the looks of it, sit tight and check for updates on Twitter or here, etc.

It locks up then EVENTUALLY goes through to the mulitplayer list but fails to show servers. Must be some long-ass timeouts or something.

Edited by Abruzzi
  • Like 1

It's happening to everyone by the looks of it, sit tight and check for updates on Twitter or here, etc.

It locks up then EVENTUALLY goes through to the mulitplayer list but fails to show servers. Must be some long-ass timeouts or something.

good to know that its not just me :) i was getting worried about it for a bit lol

Yea. This has been happening to me for bout an hour now.

I'm also having this problem. Tried reinstalling beta and verifying my files through steam again...

I'm guessing Abruzzi is correct, some meta-level server must be down.

Its weird because a few people that i was playing with are still able to get on. I guess some of us are just unlucky

Same. And once it finally does get to the multiplayer menu, no servers show up. And if you click on any option it freezes up for a few minutes before doing what you clicked.

I am having this problem as well. Thought it was me. Game opens - one issue I noted was the frame rate and load time seems MUCH lower than just yesterday - but click on Multiplayer and it sticks on Receiving... and the sound cuts off.

This happens without using DayZ mod or Beta mod (Arma 2 regular does this). /wait

I just bought and installed PMC, I thought it was related to that and was freaking out earlier. :(

But yeah, just keep an eye out for updates, all we can do is wait.

GameSpy network is currently down for emergency maintenance. The in game server browser is affected by this and you may not be able to see your server listed there.

NOTE: Servers can still be connected to through direct connection.

Please be aware this is not an issue with DayZ or any way controlled by DayZ, so please do not open a ticket regarding this issue.

At this time we do not have any more details on the maintenance or a time frame of when it will conclude.