Leaper229

Manually Combine Partially Used Mags

i think there should be an option to manually combine partially used mags, say i have 1 M1911 mag with 3 bullets left and one with 2 bullets left and i right click on either one so the character takes remaining bullets from other non-full mags and refill the one i chose untill its full or theres no other non-full mags left

To make it realistic, combining should take a fairly long time, maybe 10-20 secs so u cant do it in combat

Revolver> Combine to m1911>combine back to revolver>win

Dude, just combine and recombine it again, you will get full clip :D

Thats a glitch that they do need to fix, but you know what? Time to kill zombies with 1911 :D

Yeah, that'd be cool. I have some STANAG magazines with only like 5 to 10 rounds in them and I never want to drop them because I always think I might need them one day lol

Quick tip: Converting M1911 magazines into .45 ACP and back to M1911 makes it full again. It's a cheat and I'm sure it'll be patched out one day. So I guess take advantage of it while you can.

Yeah, that'd be cool. I have some STANAG magazines with only like 5 to 10 rounds in them and I never want to drop them because I always think I might need them one day lol

Quick tip: Converting M1911 magazines into .45 ACP and back to M1911 makes it full again. It's a cheat and I'm sure it'll be patched out one day. So I guess take advantage of it while you can.

Put those stanag in your inventory> relog> full magazines>win

Put those stanag in your inventory> relog> full magazines>win

Not shit sherlock

Your all a bunch of cheaters!!

converting 1911 mags to .45's then back to 1911 mags to make full clips is CHEATING!

Loggging with 7half empty clips to come back to full clips is CHEATING TOO!!!

You people are NO different than the guy that spawned a tank!

Revolver> Combine to m1911>combine back to revolver>win

i know the glitch but what bout other weapons that uses unique ammunitions? Like M14 Aim?

please im not talking bout the glitches here (tho they do help with survival)

Edited by Leaper229

i know the glitch but what bout other weapons that uses unique ammunitions? Like M14 Aim?

You can combine 4 mags into a dmr mag and back for full ammo. Just like 1911 to acp

A very good idea, it should have been implemented in ARMA II long ago, not just this mod.

And by the way, the using glitches is really quite unrelated to this post, as this is a question of inventory management, not "I want more ammo".

Your all a bunch of cheaters!!

converting 1911 mags to .45's then back to 1911 mags to make full clips is CHEATING!

Loggging with 7half empty clips to come back to full clips is CHEATING TOO!!!

You people are NO different than the guy that spawned a tank!

So wait, if I just happen to have 6 Stanag clips (as I do), what am I supposed to do? Not log in? Drop them and find a different weapon to avoid them filling up?

I can't understand why I still have 6 clips to begin with. You'd think once you reload it fills the clip in your weapon, but it doesn't. A full clip to my gun is 30. Now that I re-load, I have 17 bullets in my weapon. Apparently all my clips have 16-17 ammo now?

Why don't I have like 3 to 4 full clips and rest would be discarded? It's ridiculous that I have to keep carrying half empty clips and taking up all that inventory space when the bullets would easily fit into less magazines.

I just gotta get rid of my "reload after every confrontation" habit I guess... Use the clips empty one at a time, as having multiple almost empty clips eventually will suck so hard. :|

Edited by sarcasm83