Quadrophenik

No Servers appearing on list

alright, im experiencing this too, first of all it takes ages for me to even get to the server list, and the second thing that worries me here is this.

Yesterday my arma totally crapped out overwriting OA with the normal arma game, i do not know how, i was just verifying the games, what made me go do this was my clans server, one of the NL servers has for me now 188ping, and i live in denmark, and when i speedtest to amsterdam it says my ping is 55, our clans server is located in the netherlands, so that is not why, could this be because of the update because this happened yesterday, while these servers now have high ping for me, some of the other servers yesterday had like 67 ping for me, normal ping, but the NL servers, nope, could this be because of this update being rolled out soon? and if it is, why the hell is rocket not announcing any of these issues, so we have to come and post here? its a dice move also called a dick move, and i would want that to change rocket, but that is only if rocket is to blame, if not, then forget the last bit :).

Edited by Zyfer

It seems that gamespy is down, as all my friends and I are having the same issue. You can go to gametracker and look up server IP's and join them manually it seems. I also checked Crysis Wars, whose multiplayer also isn't working, so this has nothing to do with ArmA or DayZ. Just wait it out until Gamespy fix the issue.

some of my friends are still on dayZ playing....

my friends are to, but it also happen to two of my other friends so

Yup gamespy/hive is down or something. Would've been nice to see some sort of notification.

GameSpy-Wide Extended Maintenance Wed Jul 25, 22:00 - Thu Jul 26, 03:00 PDT

GameSpy will be performing extended maintenance that will impact ALL services on ALL tiers during the maintenance window starting Wed, July 25, 2012. This maintenance will begin at 10pm (22:00) PDT on Wed, July 25, 2012 and will extend until 3am (03:00) PDT.

During the maintenance all systems and services will be unavailable.

^ answer maybe? o.o

• Like 6

Same here. The recieving screen is up for an abnormaly long time then when I get to the server list it was empty and set to LAN. After switching to internet it took a while and the list was still empty.

Having the same issue on OA and also just normal Arma2

Same here, i click on "multiplayer" and i get stuck at "receiving".

Same, both in DayZ, in DayZ launching via Six Updater AND in vanilla Arma2: OA.

Something is up with the entire Arma2 system. I can't even get on to a regular game server (not DayZ).

*EDIT* OK, there is the answer one post above. Wasn't there when I opened the thread I swear. :beans:

Edited by Slyder73

GameSpy-Wide Extended Maintenance Wed Jul 25, 22:00 - Thu Jul 26, 03:00 PDT

GameSpy will be performing extended maintenance that will impact ALL services on ALL tiers during the maintenance window starting Wed, July 25, 2012. This maintenance will begin at 10pm (22:00) PDT on Wed, July 25, 2012 and will extend until 3am (03:00) PDT.

During the maintenance all systems and services will be unavailable.

^ answer maybe? o.o

Thanks for the info mate :)

• Like 2

Same things happening to me, I really have no idea what it is but some guy told me the servers are down until (6amEST) Which is the east side of America and Canada aka (GMT -5) and 3 Am for West side of America and Canada...

Dear lord people. The game is either down or being updated. Use common knowledge and think instead of all going "zOMG DER R NO SERVIRS, WAT DO?!"

You realize that if it was "down or being updated" that nobody would be able to play? Yet here I am, playing, cause I know to save IPs and not names given to me by DNS...

GameSpy network is currently down for emergency maintenance. The in game server browser is affected by this and you may not be able to see your server listed there.

NOTE: Servers can still be connected to through direct connection.

Please be aware this is not an issue with DayZ or any way controlled by DayZ, so please do not open a ticket regarding this issue.

At this time we do not have any more details on the maintenance or a time frame of when it will conclude.

I can see servers now

EDIT: wait there is something wrong all the servers have 666 slots wtf

Edited by maartins

hey could someone tell me the lines i need to add to my shortcut to directly connect to a server please? :)