Quadrophenik

No Servers appearing on list

I was playing about an hour ago, and I logged off. Now when I came back, the server list is 100% empty. (I'm not on LAN either.) I tried to see if 6 launcher had the server list, it was empty too. Im at a loss for what to do, I can't even FIND any servers...

• Like 1

I was playing about an hour ago, and I logged off. Now when I came back, the server list is 100% empty. (I'm not on LAN either.) I tried to see if 6 launcher had the server list, it was empty too. Im at a loss for what to do, I can't even FIND any servers...

I was literally just about to post something about this. Just happened to me and my friend. Does it also take epically long to even hit filter or try and hit refresh?

Yep. Same here.

Ok cool so this may even be good news that there is an update or something! Just making sure it's not my computer.

Same prob here. My game is hanging on Recieving when I click multiplayer and all the buttons are taking several seconds to respond to mouse clicks.

Played fine then logged off shutdown game etc, went to play again got this

Same problem, click Multiplayer get suck at "Receiving" and Arma 2 not responding... Let it wait abit finally im aloud to click, click filter list Arma 2 Not responding, and then no servers appear.

OMG THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME AND MY BROTHER AND MY FRIEND AND MY FRIEND AND MY SISTER OMG THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END...

now on a serious note.. What's going on? :(

I just played on the server with my friend and we losted the connection. When we tried to find another server, we had this problem.

Ok, lets w8.

Same thing. Gave it time and finally got to multiplayer server browser in-game but it almost seems like the game locks up if I change a filter or refresh anything.

Well if anyone who has this problem finds the game working again, it'd be nice if they'd post here so others could know!

I am having the same issue - 40-60 sec lag to go from main menu to server selection - no servers load up. However, I am on VOIP with friends who are able to connect to servers just fine.

And to think i was the only one with this problem...

Edited by HazzaTheAlmighty

Cool, I guess this could be the update on it's way, should be able to play again in eight hours or so.