andrewmont

Servers not showing?

Tried to launch dayz through RAMDisk as usual or SixLauncher and no servers were showing up at all. At first they did but it wouldnt let me connect to any then next time I tried they were just not showing up at all. Anyone else experiencing this or...?

Yeah I am. I got off for 5 minutes try to go back, and when I press multiplayer it just says recieveing....my friend is expiericneing the same issues.

I actually am experiencing this too. Tried filtering for dayz, my base server and old servers I've liked. Can't find anything. Dafuq?

This is happening for my entire clan right now. They must be updating the hive or doing some sort of maintenance.

• Like 1

I tried earlier and every server I join I get kicked from it as soon as it loaded up, now no servers are showing up at all.

Edited by Colm692
  • Like 1

Same - along with 4 others in TS with me.

Widespread issue.

1.7.2.4 related hopefully. :D

• Like 1

Yeah I am. I got off for 5 minutes try to go back, and when I press multiplayer it just says recieveing....my friend is expiericneing the same issues.

ya this is happening to me too, also six launcher doesn't show any servers

• Like 1

Least it's not just me, hopefully it's just the new update. I'ma try again in the meantime.

My friend and I are seeing the same thing.

There was some stuff on Twitter posted about this a day ago. I'm not sure if they're doing the same thing again or if it's still going on, but they told us to use this server list as a temporary replacement: http://arma2.swec.se/server/list and connect using their IPs.

Same - along with 4 others in TS with me.

Widespread issue.

1.7.2.4 related hopefully. :D

you mean.. i.. i get to find ghillie again?! :wub:

There was some stuff on Twitter posted about this a day ago. I'm not sure if they're doing the same thing again or if it's still going on, but they told us to use this server list as a temporary replacement: http://arma2.swec.se/server/list and connect using their IPs.

This seems to be working. Just joined US 776 with all my equipment.

Edited by Cvm

We are getting reports in our tickets right now about the servers not showing up

Yeah I have been trying, and it even seems to kinda freeze when I click multiplayer. And shows no servers. Agh I wan to play some DayZ. Mabey it has somthing to do with the new patch!

Hoping its just an update, sick of zombies near me not noticing but then some random one from the horizon comes at me D:

Yeah because you can pretty much crawl under their feet but then one can see u on the ground a mile away, I think the zombies are to weak imo. Plus the People that Alt+f4 make me sick, But I know Rocket is working hard. This Is such an amazing game.