Sign in to follow this  
Iceman2211

Lee Enfield Ammo: Too Common Compared to real Life?

Listen Up: I Own a Lee Enfield in real life, and it is pretty obvious that ammo for the Lee in DayZ is very easy to come across. But, In reality, the .303 Cartridge that the Lee uses is expensive and very few manufacturers make it nowadays. Since DayZ is a realistic Zombie Survival game, should the spawn chance for lee ammo drop to simulate more of the real world, or keep it the same for an easy weapon to use/ maintain?

I suppose given this is Ex Soviet, it should be replaced with a mosin nagant m44 or such. They're still selling them from Ex-Soviet armories manufactured soon after the end of WW2 (from the stampings).

well...think about what your saying...is it realistic to find a lee enfield laying around?

In Australia for example, yes.

Keep it the same, it's a starting rifle for people that are either new to the game or haven't found something better. I personally like it and use it whenever I can.

Is there a realistic number of zombies spawning in game comapred to real life?.

never mind that there are WWII era weapons and ammo in relative abundance not to mention respawns of items. i mean if i clear my kitchen pantry out of food and walk away 50m from the house and come back in a few minutes later. i don't usually have more food back in my pantry. completely unrealistic.

• Like 2

Maybe reduce it a lil, im a lil confused how rarer CZ ammo seems to be compared to lee enfield or DMR ammo?

Is there a realistic number of zombies spawning in game comapred to real life?.

never mind that there are WWII era weapons and ammo in relative abundance not to mention respawns of items. i mean if i clear my kitchen pantry out of food and walk away 50m from the house and come back in a few minutes later. i don't usually have more food back in my pantry. completely unrealistic.

Not sure if Trol or scumbag, but its a win, get my beans