Sign in to follow this  
Helbrecht88

Is this car supposed to be functional?

As you can see, from the 2 screenshots, I am overlooking the Stary Sobor military tent area.

To my knowledge, the only vehicles that are supposed to spawn here are a Jeep and a Bus. (Also a helicopter, but we all know the situation with those at the moment).

From what I can tell, it looks to be functional, yet upon attempting to interact with it, all of my efforts thus far have failed.

I'd shoot it, to determine if the engine would light up, but I'm in Stary Sobor. Zombie hordes, anyone?

Anyway, just curious if there's something I have to repair to get this thing working again / accessible somehow, or if I should leave it be and quit wondering about it.

Also, I have no idea how one of my CZ550 mags (see upper right corner) has managed to accumulate a 19 round capacity, but I'm going to assume it's something to do with switching between it and my AKM (Formerly FAL). Not entirely positive.

5dt2ko.jpg

f4314.jpg

The one you can repair at Stary is red and will be in pretty good condition.. Needs an engine and 4 tires, maybe gas.

Also, there is a chance for a red car (functional) to spawn beside that white (non-functional) car in the pic.

Also, there is a chance for a red car (functional) to spawn beside that white (non-functional) car in the pic.

Noted.