HobnobCookies

Camo Tarps For Vehicles

If it is possible, I think something like a camo tarp could be added to make it easier to hide vehicles. I think there could be 3 sizes: Small, Medium, Large, with bigger vehicles needing bigger tarps.

SMALL TARP

-Hides Vehicles like ATV's and motorcycles

-Three small tarps can be combined into one medium tarp

MEDIUM TARP

-Hides cars and jeeps like the Skoda, UAZ and Offroad Pickup

-Three medium tarps combine to one large

- Can be broken down into three small tarps

LARGE TARP

-Used to hide vehicles like Busses, URALs and Helicopters (when re-introduced)

-Can be broken down into 3 medium tarps

Tarps could be placed on a vehicle to increase it's ability to be hidden, make it look more like a tent possibly. Would need to be removed before vehicle can be driven.

Ideas? Opinions?

• Like 14

I kinda like that idea...

You sir, can have my beans :)

How would they react to thermal-vision?

Maybe if the vehicles engine has been on within a certain time period it would show up, and fade as it cooled?

Maybe you could make a variant with materials you collect from the woods? Although I think that would be too easy to aquire?

Make sure to add different "skins" to this camo's or people will just learn how they look really fast and they will actually make the vehicles easier to spot.

Make sure to add different "skins" to this camo's or people will just learn how they look really fast and they will actually make the vehicles easier to spot.

Perhaps you could find the tarps as an item then add different things to it yourself, like branches or grass depending on the area you plan to hide it? Or maybe just have different skins spawn, like player skins (Ghillie suits, camo clothing)

8cd7E.jpg

You sir may have my beans.

Back to the thread, i guess they would be cool to help take away the broad outline of a vehicle, but people will still be able to notice them quite far away (Grass rendering at long range etc). +1 like the idea

I am all for realistic suggestions to make this simulator more realistic. If the tarp actually "Hides" it and not make it easier to see like the so called "Camo" Tent that is not camo at all then I am all for it. Also add the ability to refill canteens while raining from tarp since people have been doing it ever since fabric has been invented for this purpose.