Sign in to follow this  
TheDude8D

Well... Dangit. Apparently I'm not a people person :D

Well! 5 Minutes ago I spotted a guy sprinting from 5 zombies with a enfield in his hand... He fired it.. bad idea.

A swarm of 10 more zombies rushed in.. Being newly spawned all I had was my hatchet, some food and water and a hunting knife, oh and I got lucky with a Alice backpack. I followed him until he killed all the zombies and then offered him bandages or food/water or even my alice backpack just to make a new friend...

Well he just stood there for 15 seconds and then apparently decided to just shoot me in the face..

I guess he just wanted to kill for fun cus I offered all I had :P

Anyone wanna play together? I may not be a people person... But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna try! ;)

P.S. I'll be able to get on skype in a few days b/c my cound card broke and my new one should be here soon.

Thanks for listening/reading! Good luck in the zombie apocalypse :D

- TheDude8D

P.S.S. The 8D part of my name is supposed to be a cool guy laughing with sunglasses... but recently people have been taking a more perverted approach. ;D

Damn dude, that sucks.

I strive to either work together or just go out separate ways if one of us doesn't want to. Killing other players is a final option, not the first.

Edited by Muffinsforever

At least he/she didn't lead you on much farther to eventually back stab you once you've gained better gear. I hate those people. Rather would like them to just kill on site. Don't loose hope though, there are genuine/good people out there. BTW, you'd probably have better luck finding players here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/14-survivor-hq/