Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trading - 7/27 - 7/29

7/27 Event

@ Devil's Castle, Freeside 2

23:00 - 24:00 UTC or later

Delayed 1 hour or longer for maintenance

Freeside Trading Co. will be hosting our weekly open trading event. We'll be exchanging weapons and ammo on-site.

When: 7/27 - 7/29, 20:30 UTC - 24:00 UTC

Where: Devil's Castle, Freeside 2

TS3 Server: ts35.gameservers.com:9253 - Message an officer if you need any help.

Rules: Approach the compound from the road at a walk. Enter through the front gatehouse after announcing yourself over VOIP and chat. Do not sign in or out at the compound (do so at the treeline). When inside, lower your weapon (primary out but down). The guards will direct you to the trading location. Please do not arrive early.

Specific items available by request, but please be patient while we grab the gear.

Note: SixUpdater hates the server, so if you can't find it, launch DayZ by joining a random server, then disconnect and filter for "Freeside" in the Arma 2 server browser.

Bump it if you like it, we need the exposure.

HERE-1.jpg

Edited by Publik
  • Like 2

May i ask, how many Guards do you have for this event? I can imagine many bandit groups trying to raid this event.

Looks like that's early Saturday for me... 4am start. I might be there. Interested to see how things like this unfold.

Looks like that's early Saturday for me... 4am start. I might be there. Interested to see how things like this unfold.

Same, Australian time differances aye? I will proberbly try be there around 6... Anyone want some NVG's?

Aren't you guys worried about hackers?

Nope

what-me-worry-715605.jpg

Image posting is broken, forum is amazing

Edited by Publik

May i ask, how many Guards do you have for this event? I can imagine many bandit groups trying to raid this event.

We've had many bandits attack and then die. :) Just adds more loot for us to trade. We have a lot of people, usually much more then people can muster and we're outfitted fairly well.

Event delayed an hour because of server issues.

Like the idea! Post pics after the event so we get the idea of what were there :)

Those events might even create Fallout like environments. Let's say you have a big group of people from all over the world. That would make it possible to have the site active at 24/7 :)

Love the idea! Community can bring this game to a new level ;)

Pushing back another 30 minutes for server fun times.

Pushing back another 30 minutes for server fun times.

Not sure where else to contact you, but given your trusted position, would a storage service ever be viable? Punters would take on the risk of raids/theft, and protection could be brokered from a network of reputable clans, survivors and benevolent organisations...

Not sure where else to contact you, but given your trusted position, would a storage service ever be viable? Punters would take on the risk of raids/theft, and protection could be brokered from a network of reputable clans, survivors and benevolent organisations...

Sure, though it's an odd request and it requires us to set some stuff up when the new tent patch.

Event moved back another hour.

Edited by Publik

Get ready, I predict a shitload of A-10's coming!

Get ready, I predict a shitload of A-10's coming!

Really now?

would love it if you did that for fresh spawns (meaning something close to cherno or electro). whoever is already near devils castle should have enough gear already. T_T

Edited by GetYouBarbara

would love it if you did that for fresh spawns (meaning something close to cherno or electro). whoever is already near devils castle should have enough gear already. T_T

Tried that at Balota, was a bit useless... Also, people on the coast don't have a whole lot to actually trade.

Will you be trading vehicles?

Nope

I'll have to catch the next one.

May not make it today.

With the patch, not sure if anyone will make it :P We'll be there in another 40 minutes or so, but who knows.

If you ever happen to be short on the security detail, drop me a message.

We could problaly help out with about 15-20 guards.