unitus77@live.com

How many times have you screamed "Fuck DayZ i quit" ?

I'm not going to write a novel on all the stupid, frustrating ways i've died that i had no control over. Not counting PvP

(except hackers). Rather just wondering how many i quit dayz rages you've had. For me basically i die some stupid ass way because i never Alt-f4. Most recently a zed one hit me with full blood throw a fence a pipe and 1 meter separation. I yell fuck dayz i quit this shit i'm done or something similar, rage quit arma and steam. Then I'll smoke, eat, check email, browse forums, and then right back on the coast. I'ts my third one. What are you up too?

Edited by unitus77

Two deaths consternated me.

They led me to formulate my signature.

Once.

When that damn godmode hacker in a black SUV appeared and killed a full squad armed with M4-SDs, L8, M249 and AS-50.

Good thing the clan decided to ditch wearing ghillies that day, or else I'd have been screwed over.

Weapons are replaceable, ghillie, no.

Edited by ExESGO

None.

I keep my cool pretty well in video games. I have become pretty frustrated at times though, mainly when I die due to bugs or hackers.

• Like 1

When i turned into a goat got teleported and died i was like

FUCK DAYZ I QUIT

But i like this game too much to stop playing, not i have good stuff again but i'm not playing a lot since the friend i play with is traveling and i'll wait till next update to see if they will add some things to avoid hackers killing other people or teleporting them.

I never did and died alots, I just tell myself its part of the game and well getting geared and searching for gears is the funniest thing in this game so.

2 or 3 times, it was when i realized thet DayZ is not a zombiesurvivel game ^^

I've had a couple moments where I've rage quit, but after surviving for a while (about 3 days) I came to the conclusion that the actual "game" is most fun in the first few hours after spawn, that's when you have nothing / need to loot. And everything is a danger, once you have guns / ammo / food / drink / assorted items like map / compass and so on, the game loses a little of it's "tension". Still fun to do, but not quite as intense, so now I don't mind dying at all, it means I'm going back to the most exciting part of the game :)

I've died just recently, bearing an M107 with 4 clips, M16A2 M203 with 9 clips and 4 HE Grenades, and G17 with 2 clips. I also had all the tools besides the Toolbox, along with NVG and Rangefinder. I got shot about 20 seconds after I spawned.

I didn't even flinch.

Edit; And this is what I have 17 minutes after my death.

http://puu.sh/LJGa

http://puu.sh/LJGk

Edited by Dr621
  • Like 1

No. Nil rage quits.

I have had way more frustration with servers and waiting times/disconnect's/lag after patches/desycing etc than the actual in game play..

I've died just recently, bearing an M107 with 4 clips, M16A2 M203 with 9 clips and 4 HE Grenades, and G17 with 2 clips. I also had all the tools besides the Toolbox, along with NVG and Rangefinder. I got shot about 20 seconds after I spawned.

I didn't even flinch.

Edit; And this is what I have 17 minutes after my death.

http://puu.sh/LJGa

http://puu.sh/LJGk

You have a much stronger mind then me. I am very level headed but fuck does dayz just get to me sometimes.

None.

I keep my cool pretty well in video games. I have become pretty frustrated at times though, mainly when I die due to bugs or hackers.

^

0 times so far. my experience is similar to hetstaine's as far as where the majority of the frustration i've experienced resides. but it doesn't get to me too much, mostly minor frustration.

been playing since its been out and never said I quit this game. Even when I have died from a door, broke a leg 2 feet up in a farm,etc.. I still have a blast.

Not once. Even if I die with good gear on me, I tend to stay somewhat cool (although I might be slightly disappointed). The only real time I get frustrated with the game is when I die by a bug/glitch or get lost in the forest/woods.

I would have thought most of us have thought that, especially at the start when everything seems so much harder than it actually is. I must say it's rare though, because there is something about Day Z that's captured me more than any game in a long time.

My nerd-rages have more been at the problems on update days. My gf had to tell me to shut the fuck up the other day because I was shouting at the computer "JUST LOAD!!! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FUCK THE GAME IN THE ASS ON MY DAYS OFF!!?? WHY!!!!??" Followed by shaking the monitor and spilling beer everywhere.

I need to get a life...

once to date - but i expect that to climb as i dont get what i want from the game which is to have fun.

• Like 1