evilviking@gmail.com

Citizens of post-apocalyptic Chernarus, if you are seeking peace in these dark times, come to the Last Church of Electro this Sunday

No, not quite. It'll be announced 20 minutes before the start. so in about an hour?

Actually it should be like right now. It's 3:45 CST, meaning 4:45 EST so it should start in 15 minutes.

Wait I thought It was like 30 mins until the start time? Brb checking timezone conversions

No, on his facebook and twitter he said 20 minutes.

Actually it should be like right now. It's 3:45 CST, meaning 4:45 EST so it should start in 15 minutes.

good point...

No, not quite. It'll be announced 20 minutes before the start. so in about an hour?

It is 4:45 eastern right now

It starts at 5:00 eastern

196 people reading the topic, when the server is announced lets form an orderly line and no pushing. :/

just server hop near the church, lots of kills already this is an fun event

Oh god Im probably not even going to make it off the hospital roof If I even get in :(

Oh god :( thats not cool I wont even make it to cherno what with the passing out ect...

• Like 1

can someone bring some m249saw ammo belts, i'm running low but man i love spraying this thing in someone's direction

maybe server crash from everyone trying to join at once? Either that or some really epic trolling by OP.

Someone said there's barbed wire at the entrance, not sure if it's electro or cherno church though, the venue was changed and he may not know.

Way to DDoS a server.

Not like streamers haven't done this before. I'll never forget when Lirikk decided to do a community event on the server I was already on XD