evilviking@gmail.com

Citizens of post-apocalyptic Chernarus, if you are seeking peace in these dark times, come to the Last Church of Electro this Sunday

Oh, by the way, is this a private server or a regular one, as if it's an open one... Well you can see the danger.

Oh, by the way, is this a private server or a regular one, as if it's an open one... Well you can see the danger.

We won't know until they announce the server in an hour.

We won't know until they announce the server in an hour.

Only one more hour? So it's announced at 3 and happens at 4? (It's 2 where I am and I'm terrible with time zones)

Only one more hour? So it's announced at 3 and happens at 4? (It's 2 where I am and I'm terrible with time zones)

Correct. You and I are in the same time zone it looks like so wait for 3 to role around. It'll be 4 on the East Coast where the host is and starts at 5 their time so yes.

Correct. You and I are in the same time zone it looks like so wait for 3 to role around. It'll be 4 on the East Coast where the host is and starts at 5 their time so yes.

Perfect, a church meeting in a post-apocalyptic world full of zombies in one of the most dangerous cities in the game... At night... What could go wrong?

Perfect, a church meeting in a post-apocalyptic world full of zombies in one of the most dangerous cities in the game... At night... What could go wrong?

Actually it should still be in day time, depending on the server they choose. It doesn't start getting dark until around 7-8 in DayZ, so as long as they choose a server that runs on the same time as the time zone it's in we should be fine, but having it at night time wouldn't be a terrible idea either. However it goes down, I'm just excited to participate.

Cool, maybe next time we can have a.. wedding! What could possibly go wrong?

Edited by ZlobaRUS54

Cool, maybe next time we can have a.. wedding! What could possibly go wrong?

Oh goodie a gunshot marriage :)

Wait,what?

I need to get some sat... I mean some wafers for the service.

After the server is announced, it will be a perfect time to join as long as you're nowhere near electro.

Everything north, east, and west of Electro will be totally lifeless. Good time to move carelessly, imo.

Oh goodie a gunshot marriage :)

I was thinking.. something like this..

kill_bill_church.jpg

• Like 1

I logged out in the church! Waiting to do some good old fashion sun ... eh sry son worshipping

The first blessed deed I will be asking for is for someone attending to give me a blood transfusion, I managed to get into Electro ready for the server announcement but not before a shootout with two bandits in the supermarket leaving me with 400 blood, passing out all over the place :P

Edited by Spoleto

The first blessed deed I will be asking for is for someone attending to give me a blood transfusion, I managed to get into Electro ready for the server announcement but not before a shootout with two bandits in the supermarket leaving me with 400 blood, passing out all over the place :P

I can help with that. :P

Just make your way into the pub, Ill be waiting there and can give you the transfusion once you have one

anyone sticking this on twitchtv or livestreaming anywhere else?

I'm recording and throwing it up on my channel if you wanna see it tomorrow. I'm not streaming though, mic quality is strange sometimes so I want a chance to go over it before people see it.

I just read on his twitter that the server name will be given 20 minutes before hand...

Agreed, there'll be people recording this, so unless you're going in, watch it on youtube and stay out.

Ahahahaha.

Yeah, good luck keeping people from watching from afar. Or you know, blowing the church up.

Interestingly though, perhaps the minister/church orderlies should consider hiring some protection?

Ahahahaha.

Yeah, good luck keeping people from watching from afar. Or you know, blowing the church up.

Interestingly though, perhaps the minister/church orderlies should consider hiring some protection?

If you look on his reddit post/twitter/facebook, there's a large number of people volunteering to be guards.

Wait... but there's no way for any of those of us providing overwatch to tell each other apart from the bandits... <_<

If you look on his reddit post/twitter/facebook, there's a large number of people volunteering to be guards.

I have not looked at any of those, but good to see it's been thought of.