Sign in to follow this  
soulraiser

Nerdcore [NCR] Clan Recruiting

This clan name has changed to NCG and is full of hackers and dupers, many of the core members have left due to these reasons. I will suggest to anyone that has applied to delete your applications and they have forgotten their morals. :'(

Edited by soulraiser

So, I've started a new thread with my details and got on to teamspeak, but which channel should I announce myself on?

• Like 1

So, I've started a new thread with my details and got on to teamspeak, but which channel should I announce myself on?

I've sent you a message on our forums, thank you for the application. :)

• Like 1

We have players on mostly at day time (pacific) but we also have a night crew some Europeans in the clan that play at night.

No good for me i guess I play between 10pm-3am est would want to play on servers with lower ping. Thanks anyway.

Hey wats up, i tried registering on your website but it never sent me a verification email. Is thier any way you can activate my account manually? Website name is Gooseguy

Edited by Gooseguy312

What are you play times?

"wutitdo" is a little off. There are always people on, usually at least 2-3 of us currently on every night, personally I'm usually on from 8pm-4am CST.

Age - 19

DayZ Mod Experience - 2 months had a character with 829 kills with 187 headshots... i recently died today acutally by going fuccken AFK!!! im a lonewolf looking for partners now=\

Time spent on Dayz - probly.... a good 7-8 hours a day lol!!! for 2 months =)

Longest Life I Remember- Weeks Stright...

Prefer Primary - Doesnt Matter maybe a M4A1 With Scope =D

Prefer Secondary- Doesnt Matter M1911 i used alot though

Prefer Best Role- Doesnt matter im good at anything n everything....

Look i just really want to join because ive been playing 2 months without a singal friend or partner please let me join for i can be a part of a group that plays together

Email is... KravenLongWolf2711@Yahoo.Com

Contact me in any way i use a Razor headset mic please tell me your TS3 or Vent or w\e all use im so wanting to Join USA Central Time... :P

Age - 23

Day Z experience - Knowledgeable - 2 months

Time spent on Day Z - I usually get in around 5 solid hours of play after a day at work and longer on the weekend.

Longest life you remember - 12 days

Past - I started as a survivor with a RL friend because he was a carebear. It didnt take much persuading from me to have him follow my lead and kill for what we need - that, and he got shot to shit on sight a few times and now we kill all who are a threat/have something we need. And i'm not going to lie, who doesnt love a good gunfight at NW Airfield?

-----------------------

Preferred Primary - DMR/M24/AS50

Preferred Secondary - M9 SD

Preferred/best Role - Sniper

Note: I expect if my application is successful that my friend will also apply and it would be nice if we could play in the same squad as we would be on at the same time (GMT).

Age - 23

Day Z experience - Knowledgeable - 2 months

Time spent on Day Z - I usually get in around 5 solid hours of play after a day at work and longer on the weekend.

Longest life you remember - 12 days

Past - I started as a survivor with a RL friend because he was a carebear. It didnt take much persuading from me to have him follow my lead and kill for what we need - that, and he got shot to shit on sight a few times and now we kill all who are a threat/have something we need. And i'm not going to lie, who doesnt love a good gunfight at NW Airfield?

-----------------------

Preferred Primary - DMR/M24/AS50

Preferred Secondary - M9 SD

Preferred/best Role - Sniper

Note: I expect if my application is successful that my friend will also apply and it would be nice if we could play in the same squad as we would be on at the same time (GMT).

I would like to see this and other future posts like this posted on our fourms instead of this thread. Contacted about joining

Double post please remove

Edited by ONLYUSEmeSCOUT

Age - 16

Day Z experience - (New/knowledgeable)Relatively new

Time spent on Day Z - Probably around 20 hours only

Longest life you remember - Only about 5 hours

Past - (Survivor/Bandit)Survivor for the most part, but I kill anyone I see. {Never actually hunted for people before, just if they got in my way lol}

-----------------------

Preferred Primary - Any sniper or something with a scope!

Preferred Secondary - No preference, anything goes for me.

Preferred/best Role - (Sniper/Gunner/Spotter/Driver/CQC) I'd like to be a sniper or a scout type of role, but am willing to fill in any position as I hate playing solo lmao

Age - 21

Day Z experience - knowledgeable two weeks. Can survive up north fine and can loot towns etc.

Time spent on Day Z - two weeks, four to five hours a night

Longest life you remember - 4 days

Past - (Survivor/Bandit) survivor, was too nice and got shot too much. Learned to scout and see what I'm dealing with first.

-----------------------

Preferred Primary - m4a1

Preferred Secondary - m1911, or revolver

Preferred/best Role - spotter. I have good situational awareness and accuracy with an AR