Sign in to follow this  
LastPatriot

Loot that always seems to avoid you...

What is the weapon or item that you have never found? You have hears stories and have seen other players use it but you have never been so lucky to come across one.

For me its the M9 SD. Ive seen 2 players use it on youtube and i hear for some reason you can only use M9 SD mags with it and not the regular M9 mags. How does that make any sense?

Whats the weapon or item that you have always wanted to try but have never found?

For me its the M9 SD. Ive seen 2 players use it on youtube and i hear for some reason you can only use M9 SD mags with it and not the regular M9 mags. How does that make any sense?

Whats the weapon or item that you have always wanted to try but have never found?

It's the same for every SD gun. Every gun with a silencer can only take SD rounds. Using normal rounds would cause damage.

Non-SD guns can take SD rounds though.

I've never found any camo or ghillie suits. In about 2 months+ of playing.

On my last life I can't find a compass anywhere. Checked 5 supermarkets, and several high value civilian loot spots. I've found 3 tents though.

It's probably easier to list what I have actually found outside of regular coastal gear. Tons of AKs, a single M14 and a single M4A1. I've been given the M16 and M9SD but I've never once found them.

I've never found Camo. (Oddly I've found more Ghillie suits thans I can count over my lives)

On my last life I can't find a compass anywhere. Checked 5 supermarkets, and several high value civilian loot spots. I've found 3 tents though.

Lately, it's been the compass. That's pretty much all I wanted for my last character. 3 days passed without me finding one. I did learn how to navigate with the watch, shadows, and stars but the compass is king.

L85-AWS (the one with the thermal optics kit) That's what i`m going for now. I've had everything else and they all pale in comparison to the awesomness of thermal scanning !

The PDW. I know it's not the ebst sidegun, but it's my favourite one. I had it once, but couldn't find it again even thogh it's supposed to be not that rare.

Ghillie suit.. until I realized the damn thing was removed from the loot tables..

Tents dodged us for a long time until we gave up and traded for them.

Of course, tents are broken so that turned out to be pointless. :P

I haven't found a toolbox for a long time

never found NVG's, any light machine gun, As50, SVD, or L85

never seen a bear trap

found antibiotics once on a player. m107 in a tent

L85-AWS - Never

AS50 - Never

NVG's - Have found one set..long gone

RANGEFINDER -Never

DMR - Have found one, lost it in no message received time out thingy.

BIZON SD - Never

M4A1 HWS M203 - Never

M136 - Wut ?