Sign in to follow this  
Daniels3495

You were kicked off the game

Everytime I try to join a server I get this message. Is everyone just kicking me or is something wrong?!

Please help!

I've followed pretty much every guide on this forum to fix this and it's still doing this as well.

I don't get it. I was playing fine yesterday, then I logged off, then I came back and I can't join anymore, anywhere.

I've followed pretty much every guide on this forum to fix this and it's still doing this as well.

I don't get it. I was playing fine yesterday, then I logged off, then I came back and I can't join anymore, anywhere.

OMG! How many more people is this effecting?!

OMG! How many more people is this effecting?!

Quite a few, I think. I know my friend was having this issue, but he fixed it by re-installing the Arma II and OA.

I tried that. Twice. No such luck for me.

im having the same prob

i tried not using the six launcher and arma 2 told me i didnt have direct x 9 or something maybe we have to go get direct x again?

I had this same issue and I fixed it. Note: This is for the steam version.

First

1. Exit steam, then open it back up and run it as an administrator.

2. Right click on Arma 2 in Steam, click properties.

3. Go to the local files tab.

4. Click verify integrity of game cache. It may find missing/corrupt files and say it's going to re-download them. Check in the steam downloads window. (I was missing 11 files, could be different for you.)

Second

1. Right click on Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead in Steam, click properties.

2. Go to the local files tab.

3. Click verify integrity of game cache. It may find missing/corrupt files and say it's going to re-download them. Check in the steam downloads window. (I was missing 5 files, could be different for you.)

Third

Run BOTH games until you get into the main menu and then exit out of them. (if you don't do that, you'll get a bad cd key error message when trying to launch dayz.)

Fourth

Now try and join a server via six updater or dayzcommand. Enjoy your game!

Edited by badbadrobot
  • Like 7

Its got me too. I am trying the steps mentioned above one more time. Cant remember if I ran as Admin. Seems to me I wouldnt need to do this if I am logged in as the Admin but I will let you know if it fixes it for me or not.

I have the retail version and I really don't know what I can do :I

Re-download everything? It seems the last update that was released on steam last night made this happen.

Its got me too. I am trying the steps mentioned above one more time. Cant remember if I ran as Admin. Seems to me I wouldnt need to do this if I am logged in as the Admin but I will let you know if it fixes it for me or not.

Sounds good.

Okay so the steps above did not fix anything for me. Even made sure that Dayz is updated aswell.

And what my logs says is this.. sorry for the wall of text. Not sure if this is the right log or not.

Updating base class AH64D_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Apache_AH1_D/

Updating base class Helicopter->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AW159_Lynx_BAF/

Updating base class Helicopter->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/

Updating base class CH_47F_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_BAF/

Updating base class Tank->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_FV510_D/

Updating base class BAF_FV510_D->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_FV510_W/

Updating base class US_Soldier_Base_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/

Updating base class US_Soldier_Base_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/

Updating base class US_Delta_Force_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/

Updating base class US_Delta_Force_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Assault_EP1/

Updating base class US_Delta_Force_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_SD_EP1/

Updating base class US_Delta_Force_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_MG_EP1/

Updating base class US_Delta_Force_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/

Updating base class US_Delta_Force_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Night_EP1/

Updating base class US_Delta_Force_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/

Updating base class US_Delta_Force_EP1->Banned, by dayz_anim\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_M14_EP1

3. Click verify integrity of game cache. (Mine showed it was missing 11 files) It then re-downloads missing/corrupt files.

Mine did not re download anything but said some of the files were missing.

Trying it again. lol

Edited by ShadowMosesOG

Mine did not re download anything but said some of the files were missing.

Trying it again. lol

If it does re-download files, it'll show it in the steam download window. Also, make sure your running STEAM as an administrator.

If it does re-download files, it'll show it in the steam download window. Also, make sure your running STEAM as an administrator.

Yeah I made sure to run as admin this time. Closed it all out and made sure. lol.

Okay this time it down loaded 1 file for Arma 2 and 3 files for Arma OA.

So this process works if done properly and to make sure to watch steam downloads the files. Not sure why it didn't download the first two times.

BadBadRobot you win the interwebs today. Congrats.

• Like 1

Also having this problem. badbadrobot's method didn't work for me.

Make sure you right click steam and run as admin. Watch steam to make sure is downloads the botched files. I had to do this four times today to get it to work. A pain in the neck but once those files downloaded it started working for me.

Make sure you right click steam and run as admin. Watch steam to make sure is downloads the botched files. I had to do this four times today to get it to work. A pain in the neck but once those files downloaded it started working for me.

Yeah, tried it a few times. Now I'm getting a "Bad serial number given at setup" error :/