Sign in to follow this  
loneranger69

i just got hacked by a cunt

i shot this guy down by elecktro in the power station was night time, when i went over to his body, all of a sudden my leg breaks , i hav a concusion n i die, but before i die i see the guy waking up from the dead and he was alone, he wasnt revived, fucking bullocks man

Are you sure you even killed him? Or did you break his leg and then he shot you?

We will require more evidence of this supposed hacking to make a verdict here.

Most people would take away a valuable lesson: don't assume because a guy falls down that he's dead. Put another bullet in his face when you run up.

You are not most people.

• Like 3

Most people would take away a valuable lesson: don't assume because a guy falls down that he's dead. Put another bullet in his face when you run up.

You are not most people.

This.

Many times have I died because I have assumed that the person was dead. But live and learn.

bra i told i shot the fucker guy 3 times n it was nighttime he cudnt see shit, thats how i got in position to shot him down, so it took me 5 secs to get to his body, he wasnt awake, then my legs break out of nowhere n i die, the second i die i see him getting up, having sum cool beans fucking cunt

bra i told i shot the fucker guy 3 times n it was nighttime he cudnt see shit, thats how i got in position to shot him down, so it took me 5 secs to get to his body, he wasnt awake, then my legs break out of nowhere n i die, the second i die i see him getting up, having sum cool beans fucking cunt

Well that explains it all.