Sign in to follow this  
hazzard65

Why temperature may help bandit skin removal

Why do I think temperature will balance bandit skin removal?

This isn't based on any experiences BUT in theory it should work.

What do those cracker ass fuckers - our friends - bandits, like to do? Kill us. How do these less than pond scum bastards tend to do this? They camp. They set up (rat) nests around airfields and other high traffic areas and they sit, and wait for their prey to wonder into their wonderfully hilarious little traps. When a poor so-in-so wonders in, the bandit springs into action with their weapon of choice, the CZ.

What do I suspect will happen now that temperature has been introduced along with all of it's behaviour effects? Well when a bandit fuck starts to camp, and his temperature starts to drop he is going to start shivering, his aim will be all over the place. He is going to catch a cold, sneezing, coughing and generally spluttering like a dog that he is. His stealth is shot due to the need to move/ coughing/ sneezing.

At the very least this is going to require bandits to change their tactics to some degree. They might not be able to camp anywhere near as effectively as before....

This is of course total speculation and I could be wrong, but we will see. I personally am a survivor looking at almost two solid days alive in game and have yet to murder anyone, bandit and all BUT I welcome the change to remove skins.

Involuntary skin change to determine a threat is quite frankly against the nature of this mod and against the nature of Arma. If you have trouble with it, this game demands you learn to overcome it as has been the case since June 2001.

If you however feel it's unfair, you hate it, you can't get along I highly recommend you take your whiny, snivelling ass to one of the many, many games that cater to your pathetically mundane needs.

It will be interesting to see how temperature plays out in regards to how everyone plays. I haven't played much of the new update yet, so haven't noticed a huge difference when it comes to temperature. But I assume rain will be a big factor in stopping camping out in the woods.

On a side note, this thread title taken out of context is seriously cracking me up.

LMAO! FLAYING BANDITS WITH ROCK HARD RAIN!

I think when Rocket mentioned finding skins to wear in game he meant literally skinning other players and wearing it.

Maybe you have to throw them down a well and make them rub lotion on their skin before they get the hose again in the action menu.

Maybe you have to throw them down a well and make them rub lotion on their skin before they get the hose again in the action menu.

will require basket and string items. both are rare spawns.

OK so the player would need a bucket, a rope, lotion, a French poodle and a record of Goodbye Horses then locate a well. I think this is a feature worth exploring.

Came in this thread to read a funny OP. Left scratching my head at the silence of the lambs references. Well played.