Sign in to follow this  
MrKittens

Newbie LFG

Just started the game and learned a lot from tutorials, so far got shot a few times and then knocked myself out with a tin can, fell off a ledge, and got devoured by zombies with my broken legs. (It was actually quite hilarious in that order of events, I tried to throw a can out the window to get the zombies out of the building, it bounced off and hit me in the head xD)

Anywho just started playing a little bit smarter, watched some tutorials, made some basic loot and Im looking for people who dont kill me on sight that I can have fun with.

Have mumble, ts, vent, skype, etc. 18 etc.

Add my skype bipolarkittens :D

Yes, I know 90% chance I will get ganked but I love me some high risk full loot games. Sandboxes ftw. So far really enjoying the game, even when I find an ak47 and die 2 minutes later to a single shot xD

• Like 1

replying here so I can find your skype name when I get home from work around 10pm est. I'm pretty new also.

• Like 1

replying here so I can find your skype name when I get home from work around 10pm est. I'm pretty new also.

sweet im in CST so thats around 8 for me

I would like to pick up some new friends also. I just started playing last night. I will be home in 2 hours. I have Ventrillo Sever we can use:

Server: vent14.gameservers.com

Port: 4370

No password

yo you guys want another noob? i just started playing yesterday and need to find at least one person to play with

Mr Kittens, that was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Good luck from another newbie. :)

I would like to pick up some new friends also. I just started playing last night. I will be home in 2 hours. I have Ventrillo Sever we can use:

Server: vent14.gameservers.com

Port: 4370

No password

cant connect

Just started the game and learned a lot from tutorials, so far got shot a few times and then knocked myself out with a tin can, fell off a ledge, and got devoured by zombies with my broken legs. (It was actually quite hilarious in that order of events, I tried to throw a can out the window to get the zombies out of the building, it bounced off and hit me in the head xD)

Anywho just started playing a little bit smarter, watched some tutorials, made some basic loot and Im looking for people who dont kill me on sight that I can have fun with.

Have mumble, ts, vent, skype, etc. 18 etc.

Add my skype bipolarkittens :D

Yes, I know 90% chance I will get ganked but I love me some high risk full loot games. Sandboxes ftw. So far really enjoying the game, even when I find an ak47 and die 2 minutes later to a single shot xD

You're headed in the right direction. I would invite you to Logistic, but we've currently got enough on our plates at the moment.

I wish you the best of luck :)