Puffler

Fishing - Tackle, Traps and Rods! *Update*

I really like this idea and this is one of the 1st things I was thinking about when I frist walked up to a lake and I thought to myself that if I was out on my own trying to survive I would be trying to get some fish

I think they should add it to the game that would be awesome!!

Glad others have this great idea!!

Hopefully this will be added then :)

Don't keep bumping your own idea please :) ... if things been said they been said, unfortunatly :( ... not only is bumping against the unenforced rules, it's also annoying as a forum reader, since you expect to find new discussion while there is only a 'hi' ... i'dd suggest digging the internet and trying to find more fish traps perhaps? or work on your innitial idea more, like flesh it out ... or accept that things have been said by those who wanted to say something, and move on to the next idea :) <- do use search!

Edited by L0GIN

Don't keep bumping your own idea please :) ... if things been said they been said, unfortunatly :( ... not only is bumping against the unenforced rules, it's also annoying as a forum reader, since you expect to find new discussion while there is only a 'hi' ... i'dd suggest digging the internet and trying to find more fish traps perhaps? or work on your innitial idea more, like flesh it out ... or accept that things have been said by those who wanted to say something, and move on to the next idea :) <- do use search!

Whatever bro. Other people do use the account in my family, not always me.

So w/e bro, then i was obviously not talking to you, but somebody in your family :P

I guess so. I will try to produce more on this when I can.

I am fairly busy.

Yes Dayz needs more efficient ways to get food and fishing is probably the most reasonable and best option. 100% support on this.

Yes Dayz needs more efficient ways to get food and fishing is probably the most reasonable and best option. 100% support on this.

Thank you sooo Much!

How about dynamite fishing ? :D Or HE grenade fishing.

Either way its a good idea.

Edited by Choice777

How about dynamite fishing ? :D Or HE grenade fishing.

Either way its a good idea.

Haha thanks :)

Lol dynamite fishing, results are great zombie hordes to come steal all of your catches or your limbs :/

I like this idea very much, whether it can be applied or not. I like to fish so it will be cool to use this as a alternate source of hunting/survival for food, sometimes I come across a pond, or body of water well b4 that animal that you can gut for food. Most def. nothing wrong with the idea, you would be taking a risk of being somewhat open though for passerby's that just KoS, otherwise maybe someone will be a friendly and /sit cast there line out with, share stories of being shot at n zombie exploits. lol :rolleyes:

Lol dynamite fishing, results are great zombie hordes to come steal all of your catches or your limbs :/

I like this idea very much, whether it can be applied or not. I like to fish so it will be cool to use this as a alternate source of hunting/survival for food, sometimes I come across a pond, or body of water well b4 that animal that you can gut for food. Most def. nothing wrong with the idea, you would be taking a risk of being somewhat open though for passerby's that just KoS, otherwise maybe someone will be a friendly and /sit cast there line out with, share stories of being shot at n zombie exploits. lol :rolleyes:

Thanks for your Support :)

New updates to come soon aswell as other people getting involved. :)