Sign in to follow this  
richard_b

Suggestion: Ability to throw meat to distract zombies?

Should thrown raw/cooked meat attract walkers?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should thrown raw/cooked meat attract walkers?

• Good idea?
    • Or just plain stupid?

Do you like the idea of throwing cooked/raw meat to distract zombies?

This isn't a cartoony idea, but if you throw meat within a few feet of a walker, they should stoop down and eat for about 15 seconds, then resume patrolling.

Y/N?

Edited by -Xquisite-

If the zombie couldn't see/hear you.... sure, why not. To shake aggro by chucking a steak over your shoulder while sprinting through the forest... no way.

~Sol

unless your chucking the meat like 100 feet the zombie would attack the live meat... that means YOU.

Exactly this.

~Sol

Surely this depends on the type of zombie?, I don't think I've ever seen a zig-zagging Usain Bolt Zombie in any film or game before so we're obviously dealing with something new (28 days zombies were fast, but would you bet on them over 100m against our zombies, I don't think so).

If this worked I would totally use it but it shouldn't be a guaranteed thing, maybe only pulling some zombies away for a short period of time.

I'd figure on a non-aggroed zed it ought to work every time. Once they're after you though you're out of luck.

Maybe dropping the meat would draw zeds in from a certain area around it. Maybe bleeding ought to do the same.