Sign in to follow this  
Joker716

Retard admin

I don't know what server it was, I pick whatever US server has the most people in it as veteran server.

Anyway, a hacker nuked us all so an admin decides he's gonna shut down the server to see the logs, instead of letting us get our shit back. gg

This thread is almost as useless as my reply

EDIT: To make my post more valuable than the thread post.

If you got nuked, it was a hacker. Could be that the hacker happens to own a server, but still primarily a hacker, not admin. Admins do not have the power todo that, unless he is hacking.

Edited by McFluffy
  • Like 1

Surely identifying a hacker and being able to take action is more important than some gear.

• Like 2

Most hackers also spawn crates of hacked weapons and hacked vehicles as well, its pretty standard procedure to restart/shut down the server as soon as you get evidence of a hacker so you can wipe the spawned in items out before someone finds them and abuses them. If you don't like the fact that guy is trying to help the community by nailing a hacker then don't play on his server, or on my server for the matter, as I'd do the same thing.

Hi, retard admin here. You were on US #500 Multiplay GET TO DA CHOPPA.

• Like 2

I don't know what server it was, I pick whatever US server has the most people in it as veteran server.

Anyway, a hacker nuked us all so an admin decides he's gonna shut down the server to see the logs, instead of letting us get our shit back. gg

And yet I fail to see a problem?

Surely identifying a hacker and being able to take action is more important than some gear.

Because its so much more important to make that hacker spend another 20 bucks on this game than making legit players waste hours by getting that gear again.

Also restarting the server like that makes the hacker win even more.

Edited by Joker716

If you die and the server stops/restarts, consider your equipment gone period. she'd one more tear then move on.

Because its so much more important to make that hacker spend another 20 bucks on this game than making legit players waste hours by getting that gear again.

Were testers, losing all our stuff is part of the job description, it sucks, but everyone should know by now not to get attached to it. Plus, gear is easy to find and unlimited, Mommy's credit card however, has limits.

So yeah it really is more important, I'm glad we agree.

*Sarcasm* Darn that sucks...

So you lost a gun and your equipment, but that hacker was brought to justice...

how selfish of the owner to shut down the server, instead of letting you get your important gear back. */Sarcasm*