Heru

No Serverhopping? Give us more places with best loot!

Because its already hard enough to find military grade items.

When it comes to loot its all about luck, you cant just show up and demand a sniper, it doesn't work that way. If that were the case, everyone would be running around with ghille suits, and L85's.

The amount of military loot should be decreased dramatically.

In the span of 2 days, hitting stary sobor and NWAF twice, a heli crash, and just some random deer stands i've already obtained a GPS, M107, M4SD, M9SD, NVG, Ghille suit, Coyote backpack. IMHO its too easy to find military loot.

Edited by PkStormx

Don't add more loot. Spread the loot out more.

Make the barracks spawn less loot, then upgrade the loot in the air towers, fire houses, military tents, and hangars.

As it stands now, the best of the best loot is pretty much all in the northwest air field and in Stary Sobor.

I think Heru is right about the loot places, i'd suggest that there would be more " military complexes" around Chernarus. So you would need to travel instead server hop in Stary & NWAF.

If there would be more places it would mean that you dont just have to search only 2 places and then just start server hopping. And Stary & NWAF are getting dull already.

If that were the case, everyone would be running around with ghille suits, and L85's.

you actually see a lot of that watching peoples videos. it seems clear a lot of people are server-hopping and/or duping

it funny because a lot of those videos are put up to point out hackers or whatever, and meanwhile their whole squad has all the best gear

Edited by daze23

Its already so piss easy to gear with hackers and dupers trolling around. Yesterday in the time it took me to run to NW airfield i found a hacker who crashed his heli at the airfield, free m107 + that thermal assault rifle. Today after i died i sprinted to Stary only to find another downed heli from a hacker with a ghille + best backpack + rangefinder / NVGs + as50 + 10 clips for it, etc. This was on 2 different servers.

What to know whats fun about having the best gear in 20-30 minutes of spawning? NOTHING, all i can think of doing now is camping since there is nothing left to do or look for. Adding more points for places to spawn military loot will only make this worse.

I'm fresh ouf beans. So you can have my support instead.

Well to be honest I would love the best gear to be really rare, as it is now with all the exploits and serverhopping going on almost everybody can run around like Rambo because he has the best gear but doesn't care about beeing killed. Sniper rifles should be rare but with all the duping going on every second person on the server seems to have a Sniperrifle which sucks, that's also a point why PvP is pretty lame atm. Would be much more intense when you would have only a M4 or AKM instead of a DMR with Nightvision or a AS50 with Rangefinder...

Helicopter crashes have the best loot and they are scattered all over the map and randomized so they can't be camped.

But, you have to go searching for those which is hard and takes work so I can understand why you want to take the easy way out and have some perfectly safe, static and stationary place you can run to and be guaranteed a cache of the "best" gear in the game.

Except that's not going to happen. It's the best stuff, why should it be easy? Search for choppers or fight for your gear at the airfield/Stary.

It's kind of a well-balanced risk/reward scenario as it is.

well the barracks have unique loot that's not at deer stands. crashed heli's as well. but yeah, you can find plenty of decent loot at deer-stands

What exactly can you find in a wrecked chopper that you can't find in a deer stand?

i serverhop once i see the server im in is close to 45-50 players, because that is the type of server a hacker takes aim at. I don't want to be trapped in a server waiting for a hacker to just kill everyone in it.

The harder the better. To do everything. I like the direction Rocket is going.

Tougher Zeds. Dumb down weapons. All of it.

Please leave the game forever. You must be a terribad player if you agree with this.

LISTEN IT IS UP TO PEOPLE TO HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS IF YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE WITH OPINIONS DIFFERENT TO YOURS SHOULD DIE IN A HOLE THEN YOU SHOULD JUST GO DIE IN A HOLE

Edited by generaljojo

Two things;

People are always going to beat you to the punch. If the new system stops them server hopping, they‘ll just log next to barracks and wait for server resets. Connecting to a server after a restart won‘t throw up red flags.

Secondly, there are always going to be hoarders with tent cities. Pretty much all of my gear has been taken from other camps; the best items I‘ve found legit on loot piles was a Coyote backpack and an M249 which I have since traded in for a mk48. My camo clothing was taken from a dead guy‘s pack while they were bugged.

If you‘re ballsy you can camp out areas known for server-hopping, and murder them. All of them shoot on sight or DC right out again if trouble starts, so I don‘t feel the tiniest bit like a bandit for doing it.

This game is about the experience not the "epic lootz". If the epic gear is all that motivates you I would suggest you find a different game