Sign in to follow this  
nicraM

What is your best char?

No, not in the sense of gear (gear is easy to get). No, not in the sense of zombie kills (anyone can sit and shoot stupid zombies without much concern for danger, especially on an empty server).

What I'm talking about is murders and bandit kills. Now, there is a stipulation... You can't be some dbag meta jumpers. Don't think just cause you log into a sniper spot (without moving in game) then kill a few people, then log out a few minutes later, that you are good.

I see people posting screenshots with 100+ murders, and they think they are the shit. You meta, you are a chump. Try to grow a pair.

Go into Cherno or Electro with a nice mil-spec primary and coyote and sweep the town. By yourself, or with friends, does not matter.

With that said...

My best char died last night in Cherno, by the church on a care bear server. US 536, I believe. I saw the church doors closed, and I couldn't resist. I opened them and yelled in with a tweaked out chipmunk voice... "FRIENDLY, BRO!!!"

Heh...

There were two, apparently. One ran out and we shot each other. My FAL won. I get swarmed (zombies) and have to bandage. While I am doing that, his buddy comes out and finishes me off. I didn't see him in there. I spawn at Cherno (lucky!) and run back. My coyote and other gear (GPS, RANGERFINDER, NVG) are all gone. I look inside and there she is... my FAL... my baby!

Anyway, I digress...

19 murders

2 bandit kills

89 zombies

48 headshots

Those are all legit, balls to the wall I run up on you and we battle, kills.

Not, I will log into a bush take 5 shots, kill one person and log out for the day. Honestly... you guys are almost as bad as DC'ers. Almost.

Flame on, flamers.

Still going strong, but I see that you are more of a bandit than I

9 murders

1 bandits kiled

226 zombies

Dont remember headshots.

My policy is that if I see someone who has good stuff, or is heading towards me, I shoot. I let the people who aren't worth it go on their merry way.

Edited by whitetigerofmichigan

e-peen thread.

Not at all. My best char had 21 murders on it. Not that great. I am sure there are beasts out there that are balls to the wall and have twice that. If I was e-peenin, I would meta with a 50 and get to 200 kills in a matter of a couple weeks, then post a screenshot.

Edited by nicraM

Yet to kill anyone and I do plan on keeping it that way.

So based on your logic all my characters suck.

With that attitude shouldn't you be posting this in the bandit section?

Edited by Zymi

No, not in the sense of gear (gear is easy to get). No, not in the sense of zombie kills (anyone can sit and shoot stupid zombies without much concern for danger, especially on an empty server).

What I'm talking about is murders and bandit kills. Now, there is a stipulation... You can't be some dbag meta jumpers. Don't think just cause you log into a sniper spot (without moving in game) then kill a few people, then log out a few minutes later, that you are good.

I see people posting screenshots with 100+ murders, and they think they are the shit. You meta, you are a chump. Try to grow a pair.

Go into Cherno or Electro with a nice mil-spec primary and coyote and sweep the town. By yourself, or with friends, does not matter.

With that said...

My best char died last night in Cherno, by the church on a care bear server. US 536, I believe. I saw the church doors closed, and I couldn't resist. I opened them and yelled in with a tweaked out chipmunk voice... "FRIENDLY, BRO!!!"

Heh...

There were two, apparently. One ran out and we shot each other. My FAL won. I get swarmed (zombies) and have to bandage. While I am doing that, his buddy comes out and finishes me off. I didn't see him in there. I spawn at Cherno (lucky!) and run back. My coyote and other gear (GPS, RANGERFINDER, NVG) are all gone. I look inside and there she is... my FAL... my baby!

Anyway, I digress...

19 murders

2 bandit kills

89 zombies

48 headshots

Those are all legit, balls to the wall I run up on you and we battle, kills.

Not, I will log into a bush take 5 shots, kill one person and log out for the day. Honestly... you guys are almost as bad as DC'ers. Almost.

Flame on, flamers.

why would you go to cherno with nvg and a range finder

• Like 1

Yet to kill anyone and I do plan on keeping it that way.

So based on your logic all my characters suck.

My logic is solid. This is a PVP game. That is why it is so fun. Cause without people like me, it would be boring.

And yes, your chars do suck if you haven't even tried to engage another player. Are you playing a single player game? Or, maybe a campaign mission with co-op aspect?

No, you are playing a post-apoc, zombie, survival, PVP, horror, game.

You need me... otherwise you would be bored to tears.

<3

why would you go to cherno with nvg and a range finder

I was waiting for this question.

Cause gear is easy to get. I had 2 rangefinders throughout the day yesterday. I gave away one and kept one. I also had 2 nvgs. The day before I had 3 50s (HIVE ate them all).

I can get whatever I want in a day, if I want it. I played like you once... once!

It was boring as shit. I would sit on the sidelines while my team would go in with enfields and patrol packs and rape everyone. I then got hacked by a teleporter and from that point on, I decided it would be the enfield life for me.

I have a FAL now, one I lost a month ago (I crashed on a motorcycle) and gave my locale to my team. One of the new guys took my stuff. I was kind of pissed, but whatever. He kept it for a month and then died, by one of our own teams hands, a couple nights ago. I relinquished my baby.

I lost it last night as well, and ran back and it was there, in the dead, cold, hands of the newb that got me. Karma is a bitch!

Either way, nothing beats stalking people in Cherno or Electro. Their cries on direct are like watermelon juice on a hot summer day. Satisfying!

=D

• Like 1

My logic is solid. This is a PVP game. That is why it is so fun. Cause without people like me, it would be boring.

And yes, your chars do suck if you haven't even tried to engage another player. Are you playing a single player game? Or, maybe a campaign mission with co-op aspect?

No, you are playing a post-apoc, zombie, survival, PVP, horror, game.

You need me... otherwise you would be bored to tears.

<3

I'm pretty fine without you ingame. It's a survival mod and going by that I'm doing a lot better than you.

I do appreciate having morons like you on the forums though, it does makes things more interesting.

Current character has the best stats.

11 zombies killed

5 headshots

12 murders

Managed to mostly avoid zombies so far. Been to the NWA, Stary, Cherno, Elektro, and Berezino.

• Like 1

I was waiting for this question.

Cause gear is easy to get. I had 2 rangefinders throughout the day yesterday. I gave away one and kept one. I also had 2 nvgs. The day before I had 3 50s (HIVE ate them all).

I can get whatever I want in a day, if I want it. I played like you once... once!

It was boring as shit. I would sit on the sidelines while my team would go in with enfields and patrol packs and rape everyone. I then got hacked by a teleporter and from that point on, I decided it would be the enfield life for me.

I have a FAL now, one I lost a month ago (I crashed on a motorcycle) and gave my locale to my team. One of the new guys took my stuff. I was kind of pissed, but whatever. He kept it for a month and then died, by one of our own teams hands, a couple nights ago. I relinquished my baby.

I lost it last night as well, and ran back and it was there, in the dead, cold, hands of the newb that got me. Karma is a bitch!

Either way, nothing beats stalking people in Cherno or Electro. Their cries on direct are like watermelon juice on a hot summer day. Satisfying!

=D

i dont play like that either i dont have the patience but there is nothing in cherno or elektro im usually camping the airfield or starry just to stock pile better gear. nvg doesnt even matter to me cause i can see just fine in the dark plus you cant use it with most snipers just the dmr and which i use when i dont have a 50. i can understand killing noobs though and im glad people do that so i can get an enfield and take them out and be geared up right out of spawn.

i dont play like that either i dont have the patience but there is nothing in cherno or elektro im usually camping the airfield or starry just to stock pile better gear. nvg doesnt even matter to me cause i can see just fine in the dark plus you cant use it with most snipers just the dmr and which i use when i dont have a 50. i can understand killing noobs though and im glad people do that so i can get an enfield and take them out and be geared up right out of spawn.

The rate of action at those places isn't as pervasive as it is on the coast. More and more people are moving down to coastal towns. It is a smorgasboard of novices and true killers. I luff it!

I figured more people would post their stats.

Sheesh...

here are my stats :3

13 murders

0 bandit kills

596 zombie kills

399 headshots

and still gettin going stronger and stronger :)

Camping noob magnets for noobs is elite.

/facepalm

i usually dont go for murders i think ive had like 6 or 7 is my highest in a life, as for zombies ive had almost 1000 a couple of times my highest was like 968 or something

45 zombie kill

23 headshot

0 murder

0 bandit kill

just got shot by a sniper in cherno. Its ok.. i was stupid hanging out on a rooftop. i got back most of my stuff.. exept my m16 acog :( .. im wounded, 3k blood left.. i see grey.. i must.. run.. into the wood.. and get some cooked meat.

83 zombie

1 murder

1 bandit

14+ assists

I scout spot supply run so I do not encounter people much and that's how it's supposed to be for me.

I loot the dead that my team kills, got myself killed by a sniper going down to claim my prize.

Lost my bizon sd :(

I loot the dead that my team kills, got myself killed by a sniper going down to claim my prize.

Lost my bizon sd :(

Hey that happens. The bizon sd is nothing to cry over, I am sure you'll find something better in no time.