Sign in to follow this  
clamatowas

Mags stay, bullets go.

Your mags don't disappear when depleted you instead save your mags.

Than you can find bare ammo or remove ammo from other mags where the ammo is the same.

If i have an AK that takes 7.62, all mags that have that ammo type I can empty, and reload my AK mags, same for the 5.56, 9mm, ect...

It would be up to the Creators to decide if you can carry bare rounds, or if you need to have an empty mag in-order to pick up bare ammo or empty a "like ammo mag."

• Like 5

I always wondered why I can't "join" 2 half empty mags for a single full one. Would apreciate if this goes live some day.

yeah this makes sense (i don't understand why the thread name says bullets go though.) simply make it so like ammo types can be used in any like type magazine and be able to fill one mag with 1 or more non full mags.

In my opinion, bullets should stay, mags should be depleted.

Can't tell if being funny, or is just stupid >.>

I like the idea.

4 mags and a box of bullets. Run your mags dry and spend longer refilling them. Far more realistic than the current system boasted by DayZ and every other game. I don't think I've ever seen mag reloading in a game... so logical you just don't think of it :/

~Sol

Good idea, its not as though you'rd throw good mags away on the range just because you'd run out of rounds.

Although perhaps if you were combat reloading, one might get lost now and then in the panic, just to keep things real.

Hell, If we're going that way, let people banana-clip mags together for faster reload, lower accuracy.

That's what I remember from Operation Flashpoint. It does make sense to be able to "compress" your ammo into as few mags as possible, but it should be a slow action, not something to be done on the move. More important than implementing this is to fix the replenishing mags on login bug, of course.