Tyler Salwierz

Elpis Host - $30/month for 40 slots - BEC/Anti-Hax - Unrivaled Quality

To anyone thinking about renting a server from Elpis, let me say that I never have had a server/hosting company that I have been so satistified with.

Response times are often super fast and the renting prices are great. I can not recommend them enough. Tyler often goes out of his way to help his customers, and knows what it takes to keep them happy. If you are looking for a host, go with Elpis!

• Like 2

$30 a month and still the best admin controls of any server host for dayz.

Also any word on the latest Arma patch ?

$30 a month and still the best admin controls of any server host for dayz.

Also any word on the latest Arma patch ?

On the mod installer :)

On the mod installer :)

I only see 96584 the new one being 96751. Maybe it takes some time to show i'll check back later :)

I only see 96584 the new one being 96751. Maybe it takes some time to show i'll check back later :)

My bad, it wasn't shown to clients for some reason - this has been fixed.

Your jobs never ending lol. There's a newer Arma 2 patch now. Will that be in the mod installer later in? No rush just asking :)

Also the scripts in the update tool are broken. The server stops logging with them. Had to do a roll back

Edited by Sarafan

Your jobs never ending lol. There's a newer Arma 2 patch now. Will that be in the mod installer later in? No rush just asking :)

Also the scripts in the update tool are broken. The server stops logging with them. Had to do a roll back

I'll update the scripts and upload the patch in a bit. :)

OK just thought I would write a quick little review of Elpis Host....

They provide a very nice service. The setup was quick and easy. My server is very responsive. Contacting support has been very easy and they respond very quickly. I have made a few suggestions to them and they truly look a the request and more then likely will implement a solution.

So yeah if you need a hosting provider, I would highly recommend Elpis Host

• Like 2

Still can't say enough good things about Elpis really. Tyler has put a lot of work into introducing features that server admins want and beyond that hes the type of person that will get on your server and play and see why you need what you need and actually look at the problems that are brought to servers by script kiddies and various DayZ bugs. And he'll generally do it within minutes of requesting support.

There are very few hosting companies that put this level of dedication into ensuring they have happy customers. So not to shill, again, but Elpis definitely puts in an inordinate amount of time to ensure that they not only support the games they host, but they know enough about them to know why certain problems you may have are bothering you.

I can't name many other hosts that will do that.

• Like 1

I'm guessing you guys don't host DayZ anymore?

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

I'm guessing you guys don't host DayZ anymore?

i checked elpishost.com they dont have dayz servers their no more ;[