Tyler Salwierz

Elpis Host - $30/month for 40 slots - BEC/Anti-Hax - Unrivaled Quality

I can say, I'm more than happy with Elpis as a server host. Great service and awesome communication.

US 1468 Dallas

I can say, I'm more than happy with Elpis as a server host. Great service and awesome communication.

US 1468 Dallas

Thank you for the kind words!

Current ETA if server ordered today for setup?

I just ran out of InstanceID's for budget and there is one remaining for premium. I have a couple dozen pending ID's right now waiting for approval from DayZ so there will likely be a 24-72 hour provisioning time.

By unmanaged service do you mean we have 100% control? Complete access to the config files and everything?

No, the server.cfg is still restricted - you're limited to changing the options from the "configuration editor" which lets you change the timezone, motd, third person and other common settings. The budget line will allow you to have a fully working DayZ server with a dedicated CPU core but we will not troubleshoot issues for you on the budget line unless it's related to a patch/update not working correctly. Both managed and budget have full FTP access other then the configuration file and read only access on the critical folders (dayz/hive/mpmissions).

I've updated the order page to reflect the DayZ rules everyone is required to follow as some people didn't know about them and it caused much confusion. This should clarify matters for everyone.

Mmm, glad to see some competition for server hosting. My clan is looking into hosting a server here in the next couple weeks, we'll keep an eye on your service - we had great experiences with your hosting in the past, so you're top on the list for us to go to :)

Mmm, glad to see some competition for server hosting. My clan is looking into hosting a server here in the next couple weeks, we'll keep an eye on your service - we had great experiences with your hosting in the past, so you're top on the list for us to go to :)

Thank you! I take great pride in providing quality hosting - it's great to hear you had a good experience with us in the past. :)

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

Just curious how long is the setup time?

Just purchased a server 15 minutes ago and already itching to get in.

You should have went with Host Altitude. I ordered from them just four days ago and I think it might be online soon... maybe...

I'm still waiting on several dozen pending InstanceID's right now with DayZ but hopefully within the next 24-42 hours.

You should have went with Host Altitude. I ordered from them just four days ago and I think it might be online soon... maybe...

That sucks man. Tyler already got me set up with my server. And if I didn't have to be at work in 7 hours with no sleep I'd be on enjoying it already.

I really like the control panel layout.

That sucks man. Tyler already got me set up with my server. And if I didn't have to be at work in 7 hours with no sleep I'd be on enjoying it already.

I really like the control panel layout.

Who needs sleep?? It's not worth it.

Enjoy your server :)

I purchased a 40 player premium server through Elpis Host, and I am very pleased so far. My server has peaked at full for the week that it has been live. I haven't had any issues with lag, or crashes. I only had an issue initially with getting the server to run on 1.7.2.4, which Tyler fixed within an hour of me creating the ticket. He also helped me when the server wasn't displaying the correct in-game time for the timezone I selected. Again, he had it fixed within an hour of creating the ticket.

This was definitely a great choice to place my home server. I definitely recommend Elpis Host. I also recommend getting the premium service for the few dollars more it costs. It is definitely worth it when you need the help, and need it fast.

Denalb

US 1563 Dallas

Quick update guys, all of the pending ID's just got approved so I will be setting up the servers within the hour. If you purchase now, your server will be setup within two hours at the most. :)

Wait how did I get my server for $30 a month? Am I special?

Yes! :)

I actually had to raise the prices by $5 on new budget servers since I ended up being able to fit less then I hoped per node - it's still quite cheap though :)

IF WE GET A BUDGET SERVER AND DONT LIKE IT CAN WE PAY THE DIFFENCE TO GET THE BETTER ONE?

IF WE GET A BUDGET SERVER AND DONT LIKE IT CAN WE PAY THE DIFFENCE TO GET THE BETTER ONE?

Yes I can credit your account if you want to do this within the first couple of days, however I can't guarantee that stock will be available when you decide to upgrade.

I just placed my order Tyler. Roughly how long does it take to have it setup and ready to go?