Sign in to follow this  
hoffa (DayZ)

Can't play after last night's server maintenance

I tried playing about an hour ago (playing on US 5 server) and as soon as I clicked on a server it said "Bad version of the game". So I looked up beta patches, download the. 95310 version, installed it and now when I og back into the game I don't have any servers at all! (had "us 5" in filters) So I delete any filters, get all the servers available and which ever I try to start I can get into the lobby and after clicking OK I get the message "You were kicked out of the server, Battle Eye: Unknown version of the game".

Now I'm installing a 1.62 version, then will try the Bata Patch again, but please help me with this in case those two patches don't work.

I was thinking about that since I installed DayZ manually last time.

But why is US 5 (only Us server with 5 in it I can get now is US 1105), and some others I used to play on (De 24, DE 25) not on my list any more? :|

seems you updated past all the servers and latest update is not backwards compatible?

So why didn't it work with the previous update?

P.S. I noticed that I posted this topic twice, can anyone combine all the answers form both into one? Thanks.

Edited by hoffa