BIOSEMTEX

Bohemia and Dayz Devs fail to protect their community

Obviously if you bought ArmA for DayZ, you wouldn't have the first clue about BIS' dedication and support to their modding community, in fact DayZ is a testament to exactly that. The few of us who actually owned ArmA before three months ago, aren't shitting bricks or ready to burn our bras in the street.

So good luck with your entitled petitions, boycotts, outrage, conserns ect. ect. bla. bla.

It's the nature of today's society. It's the "I want it! Here! Right now! In fact...yesterday, dammit!" attitude. People who remember how things were before the internet, cellphones, facebook and Twilight n° 17 know better. I'm not saying things used to be better in the past, they weren't. Things are just different today.

Whatever the outcome, DayZ already made it's mark, both in the gamingworld and in BIS's financial books. Whether or not a lot of people will "boycot" A3, rest assured the media exposure of these last months alone, will put BIS in a good position for the release. Even if it's not 870k players buying it. I have absolutely no fear for the future regarding Arma, the real community will last a good while longer than last weeks new hype.

This thread fucking stinks. The OP thinks he speaks on behalf of all people, which is a disgusting narcassistic trait. He comes here to speak to Arma, a mod dev team and us all to WARN US TO TAKE HEED BROTHER FOR I HAVE A VISION...

Cheating is in every game. There is also a massive server hack in BF3, which can kill everyone in the server and happens. Hacking in arma won't get fixed. If it was fixed, hackers would unfix it. And the more you make retarded posts and threads like this the more hacking there will be. Do you realise the hackers look at the forums for amusement?

I think Bohemia will be fine, they have been in business for a long time. They have earned a mint from this sidekick, side-show production, so far. They have nothing to lose in just letting the game die off, or, as you say, ppl eventually moving to "warZ'. On which point don't you ppl get it that WarZ was a promotional fucking screenshot of a nonexistant game. Some fatcat suits realised DayZ was popular and made a pussy assed presentation with a laser pointer saying how they could capitalise on this untouched part of the market etc etc and just LOOK at the great response we got to this Concept-Art screenshot online --- So now they can get the financial backing to make a rushed out the door shitty game which will be no better than L4d. The graphics on that screenshot scream out xbox360 but it claims a 200km map and over 200 players per server? ROFL. Good FUCKING luck. a load of BULLSHIT HYPE and i have seen it before. its a marketing ploy whilst the "big boys" seek money to casualise this emergent genre. you'd do well to stop talking about Warz and hackers both

Edited by Clatterbridge

The hackers aren't making the game unplayable. I play it daily just fine. Sure, they're annoying and all. But the game is far from unplayable because of hackers. The developers of this mod are well aware that hackers are an issue.

If you want to help the hacking issue, find a good server with honorable admins, and bring the hackers to their attention. I'd expect that the server admins want to keep the hackers off their servers.

Nice kid.

You compare two things that aren't even related in terms of anti-cheat.

So, you're an idiot.

Then you completely justify yourself with this comment.

So many dumb shits on this forum.

Kindly stop posting, you son of a bitch.

no i won't stop only to get you mad bitch , i'm not your friend and if i'm an idiot it's not some kind of little assole as you are that say it to me.

i was modding entire mod for OFP when you were a spermatozoid in your mum ass yet, then go away kid cause you're a real little shit .

Edited by hitcher

no i won't stop only to get you mad bitch , i'm not your friend and if i'm an idiot it's not some kind of little assole as you are that say it to me.

i was modding entire mod for OFP when you were a spermatozoid in your mum ass yet, then go away kid cause you're a real little shit .

... What?

No seriously.

I can't understand you.

Sorry "friend," I don't speak retard.

Perhaps you should come back when you actually have any type of point to make, instead of flinging insults like the primate throwing shit you seem to be.

If you honestly are older than me, you wouldn't be such a princess.

Leave now kid. Kthx.

i like much arrogant kid like you, the same kind of pretentious assole who make some disrepect first and talk same as an innocent clever guy after he did the first blood but true is not your and you're totally wrong way kid and i'm just here to make it right.

reality of your behavior saying "idiot" to ppl you don't know. i don't know you but now i know you're just a little shit and i'm sure of it.

sorry for my english, speak french if you're able but i'm sure you're not...

Darkraven123 and hitcher, can you please continue flaming via PM?

You are ruining a decent discussion.

Closing this, merely because it has too many stupid people in it that dont know the term Alpha, let alone respect for players. Seems like dishing out longer bans (including IP) are going to be more common.

Wish people spent this much effort testing, might find more issues.

• Like 2