HacksawJack

Mass Murders (Nuking) and Broken Legs Getting out of Hand

I want to plead with the devs to figure out how to stop the Mass Murder scripts and Broken Leg Scripts. I was on my clans own server US 1211 and we are getting repeatedly Nuked or hurt en mass I am not really attached to my items, but it is very frustrating that I cant even get out of the starter area without someone going all scarface on the entire server.

Please Rocket and the Devs correct this issue so I can go back to playing the game the way it was designed to be.

• Like 2

it's been weeks this shit is happening, as far as i can tell, not even feedback of awareness or eta on a solution has been given, i think it's not dayz fualt tho. thinks its an arma problem.

Edited by vjese

Rocket is aware of the issues. Give him a little credit. Be patient. Don't you trust him?

Rocket is aware of the issues. Give him a little credit. Be patient. Don't you trust him?

The problem doesn't lie with Rocket, AFAIK. Rocket doesn't manage the anti-cheat end of things, BattlEye does. Or doesn't, as it were.

I agree the nuking shit is totally fucked up. Today our server got killed which left 6 of our group frantically running north to find our bodies. Only three of us made it.

Third time it's happened this week.

I want to plead with the devs to figure out how to stop the Mass Murder scripts and Broken Leg Scripts. I was on my clans own server US 1211 and we are getting repeatedly Nuked or hurt en mass I am not really attached to my items, but it is very frustrating that I cant even get out of the starter area without someone going all scarface on the entire server.

Please Rocket and the Devs correct this issue so I can go back to playing the game the way it was designed to be.

problem is your only telling us the problem but you seem to be unable to give a solution wich makes this post quite inferior

Yeah this has been happening a lot more often lately. They like to teleport to our camps and nuke everything or nuke the cities.

Other day we were camping in a hill overwatching for our team and then the entire hill starting blowing up. We trie dto get our bodies but everytime we went close bombs would start blowing us up again lol.

My guild is canceling our server because of it seems like the hackers like to join it now and mess everything up we will start playing on other servers now.

Blame Battleye and these freaking scripters are barely hackers. The hackers are the ones who made the programs. Also making these threads is what the hackers want, so you are making them happy by complaining.

Yeah, I'll pass it on to Rocket, oh that's right he's already aware of issues like this.

Was it necessary to make a thread? Oh that's right, I'm on the Day Z forums.

Happend to me ..just 2 days ago..died for no reason..

thougt about a hack when i saw that just everyone on the server died o_0

was quite frustrating because i had a coyote bag, G17, MP5SD, and for the first time a AS50..wich i really miss

<_<

It sucks. Happened to me twice. Everyone in the server teleported to the debug plains. First time, I managed to abort quickly, and when I rejoined another server I was in the beach, gear intact. Second time, the hacker actually broke everyone's legs and then transported everyone to the debug plains. This time I was either not quick enough on the abort or just unlucky, and the broken legs/teleport stuck. Luckily I had food, water and medicine, and managed to make my way out of there alive with all my gear.

But yes, it's pretty terrible. My advice is: you ever get teleported, hit esc and abort as quickly as you can, and you might save your life and gear.

The horrible thing is there is no way to combat it. We can't tell from the cryptic logs who is doing what and we can't even get a name. I think it's time we build our own rcon tool to help record/ban hackers.

• Like 1

I don't offer a solution because I don't even know where the problem lies.. sorry,

The whole situation seems helpless at the moment