Sign in to follow this  
avalontreman

All Night Servers?

I've seen plenty of servers that'll reset to keep the server at daytime. Are there any servers that keep the server at night all the time? (Also, populated would be nice :P)

i've seen servers with a different time zone so hat you can play the game during the day but the time in the game is night. Most servers have the time zone in the title. You can also get the dayzcommander which displays the time of the servers but is often incorrect.

Yeah, I tried using DayZ Commander but it didn't quite work for me. I guess I'll go the old fashioned way and look at time zones in the server list.

Rocket already stated that he does not want servers being reset to keep perma-day/night. I believe he also said they would be blacklisted.

And the reason commander was wrong is because the timezone in the server description was wrong.

Rocket already stated that he does not want servers being reset to keep perma-day/night. I believe he also said they would be blacklisted.

That's good. I know a few servers (mostly the Roosterteeth servers) reset for perma-day (as you call it). I kinda got mixed opinions of perma-day/night servers, but I'll adapt. Mostly wanted to play with my new NVGs :3

Those servers will probably be blacklisted in the future.

Population and night does not go together, as most people in that area are sleeping.

I kinda don't even want to play when its night.. so damn dark when its pitch black.. like nearly unplayable without flares/chemlights. Even everything takes like triple time to do..

i usually won't play at night because the server i visit are often laggy for some reason or pitch black. I rarely find a server with good moonlight and a bright night.