CREEDOFTROLLS

Group / Clans

What I would like to see added to DayZ would be a way to join / create a faction/clan/group. I think a way to do this would be for the character menu to have a button saying "Create a clan" then have a password / invite button for other people to join. With this there should be a way to set a clan base where if you die you spawn there or were you can spawn near (within 20 meters) of your friends. This would be an easy way to meet up since trying to find your friends now is quite difficult. Thankyou for taking your time to read this. :)

EDIT: When I say spawn near your friends or in your base I mean only if no-one from a different clan / from no clan is around.

EDIT: Also have an ability to have your base taken over if another clan waits a certain amount of time to capture it.

Edited by CREEDOFTROLLS

+ if someone was trying to attack and take over a base, peeps belonging to ze clan could effectively keep respawning and arming within ze base :S

gunfights can be long drawn out shown downs XD

I Currently play dayz with my clan, there is only 6 of us, but when we die its a bitch to make it back to our camp, on the other hand, if we didn't have to walk all the way back to camp in no way would it be fair to any of the other dayz players solo or clanners,

were you can spawn near (within 20 meters) of your friends

In this case scenario you will have people spawning on there friends in the middle of a fire fight making it unfair to the other people trying to kill them.

Having to respawn away from your friends will make you think more carefully instead of doing dumb shit to get killed

• Like 1

What you forget is, although this is DayZ it is still ArmA2. A shooter like others, there are 4 factions hardcoded. It would be nearly impossible to add factions.

I enjoy the brutality of the game, it should be hard to find a weapon and the basic supplies.

Seems some people think we should have it all in under half an hour of searching.

I am part of a large group of players, when one of us dies or more it fractures our group, sometimes that'll be it for the night as it'll take hours for us to meet up again, sometimes for days we can be in groups of 2-3 or even solo before we meet up again.

It is for me what makes the game great, and the no gun spawn is genius and I now love it.

I am all for groups, it what makes us stronger, but if we spawned together in groups this would be to unbalanced and give us a huge advantage.