Sign in to follow this  
Zacharyne

1.62 changelog

Anyone have a link to it?

Was using an M1911 earlier and it's now taking 3-4 hits to kill Zombs.

Thanks guys. I don't see any changes to the M1911 in the log- has anyone else noticed a difference in damage output?

Thanks guys. I don't see any changes to the M1911 in the log- has anyone else noticed a difference in damage output?

did you check the front page for a thread on it?

The change-log has not been updated in a while. Also, you might be on a server with "armor" enabled. I know "armor" is an option, but I don't know exactly what it does, maybe that's it.

Me and a friend have also been taking anywhere from 3-6 shots to kill a zombie with the m1911, I think they must've nerfed it somehow.

so i need to get a revolver now to get a good sidearm? :(

EDIT:

oh and this is not working either... revolver got nerfed too

Edited by The L!ne

To all the people who are having to take more than 1 shot: Download DayZ Commander at dayzcommander.com, use it to search for servers without "Armor" enabled. The guns work perfectly.

Did anyone notice this?

[93958] New: Dropping items while swimming can be disabled with "enableItemsDropping = 0;" in description.ext

TWonder if it works.

To all the people who are having to take more than 1 shot: Download DayZ Commander at dayzcommander.com, use it to search for servers without "Armor" enabled. The guns work perfectly.

I joined a server earlier with everything off and the pistols were definitely not the same as before the patch.

you do realize that the 1.62 patch contains all the changes in the beta patches released so far

Can someone quote that specific change which nerfs revolver, since I couldnt find that specific commit?

Edited by Mil0s

Did anyone notice this?

[93958] New: Dropping items while swimming can be disabled with "enableItemsDropping = 0;" in description.ext

TWonder if it works.

Has to be enabled by developer luckily.

It's stupid to think you can swim with 30+ items and not lose anything, especially after sprinting for the last couple kilometers and not taking any sort of rest.