Sign in to follow this  
goz

Forever stuck at loading

And ta da! I'm having the same problem! Using Six Launcher, btw. Although I doubt it's Six Launcher's fault...

Seems moving it broke it :(. It's the tagged one.

Breaking topics by merging them wins ;).

• Like 1

And of course, why make things easy? Any game on earth would tell us "you've got the wrong version" instead of making us wait 20 minutes looking at a black loading screen.

Edited by Robin Hood

this isnt the problem this thread was created for. the problem this thread is for, is having the right versions, trying re installing and everything. but your character data is corrupt. we need a mod to reset our character data to the hive or something.

So this update has not helped at all. i changed back to my other account and am still having the same problem.

is it possible for character roll backs? or resets?

So after the update, I'm getting this stuck at loading screen thingy. Anyone else start to get this after updating today?

read the actually posts... don't just re-post what has been said and solved.

The issue was resolved by Vipeax, go over here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48723-official-1724-stuck-at-loading-screen/page__st__100#entry466607 .

If you are lazy then just go here :

http://www.dayzmod.com/DayZ-1.7.2.4-Weapons.zip

Replace your weapons files in Dayz/Addons folder, make sure you are runnin 95389 Beta and your BattleEye is updated to 1.66 and youre set. Worked for me and bunch of other people !

To Moderator - Please lock topic

thats fine n dandy if you trying to get on servers using .4

but im trying to get onto .3 with everything thats workd fine up till today

I was having this problem in .3 so I updated to .4 and the latest ARMA beta and set the DayZ Commander filter to only show servers with those matching versions. Currently .4 servers seem to be in the minority but the first one I tried worked fine. So I don't think any accounts have been corrupted, just need to wait for the servers to update.

I'm still playing on 1.7.2.3 (the server I always use hasn't yet updated), and am encountering the same problem. Have tried everything people have been posting but to no avail. Seems the loading screen error is not dependent on running version 1.7.2.4

Unable to play for over 24h because of this issue, you know how many beans I missed out on?!

did you try reinstalling?

really, thats your crack technical advice? reinstalling the fucking game. THIS NEVER FIXES FUCKING ANYTHING AND PEOPLE WHO SUGGEST IT ARE FUCKTARDS