Sign in to follow this  
goz

Forever stuck at loading

Why always release these patches on a friday aswell ? Folk wanna play after work and weekend and basically most of the servers are wrong version same happened last week .

I'm having the same problem. Everything was fine yesterday until I updated and now im stuck at loading or waiting for character to create.

After work is usually after 5pm in the US. It's only 3:38 eastern time. Once again, that is just for the US(just saying)...Also, THIS IS IN ALPHA. We should even be so lucky to even play it this way(usually Alpha stage games have a LOT less testers.) So once again nothing can really be stated here that they shouldn't be doing this or that. Even if this is considered beta to some of you, it's still not a final release is my point.

But to be helpful. I updated to both versions, 95389 and 1.2.7.4 or w/e. Still gets stuck at loading screen. Damn six launcher updating automatically.

Yeah we fucking know its only an alpha but common sense tells you most peeps get the weekend off meaning prolly less folk working at server companys etc and yes stupid sixupdater and its auto update is also a pain in the butt !

I'm having the "stuck at loading after character create" thing after the patch as well. Also, given the astronomically low number of people on servers today, I'd say this is a more common problem.

Well, newest update (1.7.2.4) broke everything for me.

I could play on like 20% of servers but now I can't join any of them :/

The darkness of forever stuck at loading screen is terrifying.

Stuck and BF3 aint entertaining me in the meantime.

Stuck as well. Updates, how I love thee, let me count the ways...

Stuck. Played for over 50 hours before patch 1.7.2.4. Patched and now I'm having same issue as everyone else in thread.

If only they cared enough to see that we can't play

Edited by Deadlyburn

Also stuck once again, if i knew how to downgrade i would

I never upated and was stuck... tryed updating and still stuck xD