Sign in to follow this  
PrimePhoenix

Dear DayZ Team, I Think It's Time You Find A New Anti-Cheat

As the title suggests, I would highly suggest smoking Battleye and finding a new cheat prevention client. As we many of us have seen recently on the forums, there has been a major hacker rise on all servers alike. Regardless how they're doing it and whether it can be fixed, BattlEye has done no attempt in stopping it and has in fact caused me to be unable to join servers do to hackers corrupting the exact files that were set in place to prevent them. I mean this with all due respect when I say: rocket, notice what is happening to your mod and your players and please help us in fixing it. Thanks for the time.

-Zac

• Like 2

So this is being spammed in General and now it's being spammed in here.

Dumbasses..

Dumbasses..

Who replies dumbasses to a legit plea for a new anti-cheat program? If it is being spammed, it is because there hasn't been a response to it by the devs, and being that you are a forum troll, you know spamming over and over is the only thing that catches the game developers eye(try posting a topic once and never going back to bump it and see how fast it vanishes from existence).
  • Like 3

No one has suffered more from hackers than me!

Now all i want to say is if BattleEye cant do their job like this guys says, sack'em.

Who replies dumbasses to a legit plea for a new anti-cheat program? If it is being spammed, it is because there hasn't been a response to it by the devs, and being that you are a forum troll, you know spamming over and over is the only thing that catches the game developers eye(try posting a topic once and never going back to bump it and see how fast it vanishes from existence).

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad we are seeing this eye-to-eye. I hope that this will finally be seen by the devs and get up to rocket.

Dumbasses..

I am in no way "spamming" this topic. I have posted this once, I did not see any topics at the top of this forum meaning those posted were already lost. If you would like to continually be forced to leave servers because of these no life hackers, then I'm not quite sure what game you are playing because, frankly, this soon-to-be-standalone game, is best played hacker free.

Fixing this problem should be the TOP priority of everyone involved with dayz. The servers are all being hacked daily. Nowhere on this forum is there any indication that people are taking this seriously. I see lots of posts saying its some one else's problem, or that the post should be somewhere else? What possibly could be more important than this? The game is being completely ruined.

• Like 1

you know spamming over and over is the only thing that catches the game developers eye(try posting a topic once and never going back to bump it and see how fast it vanishes from existence).

you sound like a five year old. Tug at mommies jacket until she buys you the toy you want.

You're also breaking the guidelines in the sticky you were supposed to read before posting here.

Edited by DryGulch

you sound like a five year old. Tug at mommies jacket until she buys you the toy you want.

You're also breaking the guidelines in the sticky you were supposed to read before posting here.

unfortunately thats all we can do to get what we want when it comes to giving game suggestions, however im pretty sure that the dev team arent totally ignoring the issue and are probably already looking into it

, however im pretty sure that the dev team arent totally ignoring the issue and are probably already looking into it

Exactly, so don't be part of the element that shits up the forum ; show some maturity.

Lol, obvious troll is obvious

how come when i try the rules I get blamed? I agree.