hi old guy here looking to hook up with similar ppl from scotland or uk.

playing for about week and getting used to the gameplay but lonesome on your own.

got comms etc and would rather play with team mates than wander around alone!

love this game btw although 95% im killed by ppl 5% by zombies :(

steam: tajertam

Hi Tam,

Another old guy here (well 40ish isnt that old lol), from central scotland

I've been playing for a couple of months now and a getting a bit bored playing Dayz by myself. I occasionally game with a mate from work but he's not always available. I'm on most nights after 7 for a couple of hours, so if your interested in teaming up, give me a shout on steam. Always nice to team up and get a bit of protection when going into towns and helps against the bandits ( all my murders were self defense :) )

Steam id: Treeclipper

Hi, I'm Will, I'm not a old guy (24 years old) but I would like to play with some mature players for a change. I'm located in Washington US but I work nights so I would be on when you guys are most likely. If you want to play and have someone trust worthy watching your back let me know

Steam: Spartanii2010

Im not old, from scotland tho haha, 18, look out for the fort friendly guys from UK 7 ( server ) might go on and get a new fort friendly built up for any players who are fed up being blasted like cannon fodder trying to survive, willing to help out aswell steam is seondo :)

Old guys in DayZ?

4zz2c2.jpg

I don't think so.

seni old guy (28) looking to join aswell,

from nehterlands so same times alike........

steam : baulus